BY CONAIR

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

Conair BABNT3050 Pro Nano Titanium Mini Straightening Iron
  • "My best friend has this product and it's seriously amazing I have curly hair and with this strightner I only have to pass it once and my hair is straight" in 18 reviews
  • "i was looking for this for a good price for a while ever since the new stylist i went to got my THICK hair straight with just a flat iron(doesnt happen on my hair), i was like omg lol, because for my hair a pressing comb is what can only get it bone sstraight...so i had found it on ebay(first time ever buying from them) i think like $60 total (which these retail for like $120-200 super expensive, mine is bigger then this mini and its gold and it works !!" in 14 reviews
  • "I never used any other straightener besides a Chi - the Babyliss goes through my hair 10x better than any Chi I have ever owned, and there is no pulling." in 9 reviews
  • "So about 5 or 6 years ago, my hair dresser at the time told me to get one of these because it would "change my life."" in 9 reviews
  • "I noticed that I can even straighten my hair with a lower heat setting than other irons which is good for avoiding damage!" in 8 reviews
Pamela G.
Franklin
This straightener works like a charm , good heat distribution and light weight with a pretty color. I purchased this from a department store for a affordable price. I would recommend this and I would buy this product again
Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
I had this straightener for a long time. I would use it for my bangs or curls that would mess up. Since it is small it is easy to carry in your purse and I loved the way my curls came out with it, they would last me days.
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
It straight la my hair very well, has some different temperatures, depending on your hair texture. Bought it at Walgreens for a good price , and t lasting a long time
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This is a pixie cut MUST HAVE! I use this mini straightening iron from Conair all the time. Especially when my curly hair pixie starts to get more length to it. When the curl starts to come in, this handy utensil gets my hair straight and locked in the right place. I love the size and light weight qualities... and it gets to the perfect temperature! Not too hot but just hot enough to be effective after only a few minutes of warming up. And the tiny plates are perfect for attacking those little baby hairs around my face that want to curl the wrong direction. ;)
Allyson H.
Gilbertsville, PA
Let me preface my review with I have very thick, coarse hair. I'm 30 years old and when I first experienced flat irons about 12 years ago, I felt like I struck gold. Back then with the old school straighteners, it use to take me a good solid hour to straighten my hair (and that is once it was dry). Through the years, I have upgraded flat irons as they have died.

Before I purchased my first BaByliss, I did a lot of research. I knew I needed high heat because of how coarse my hair is, and a lot of the flat irons out there don't have adjustable temperatures or max out at 400 degrees. I needed the 450 degree setting (which, by the way, will burn your fingers if you touch it right after running the iron over it). My sister has hair very similar to mine and between the two of us, we have tried most of the big brands. However, I found this flat iron to be my favorite. It holds the heat well, slides smoothly, goes up to 450 degrees... I just absolutely love it. And it was cheaper than a lot of the brands salons tends to suggest. I told myself I would spend what I needed to on a good flat iron that was going to last. I didn't need those $250+ flat irons. This one will be a keeper forever. There is a warranty on it too, but if it dies, I will honestly just buy a new one because I can't go without my flat iron.
Olivia L.
Love this straightener. I have super crazy hair and it never ever wants to straighten the way I want it. I used this straightener once and was hooked. It not only straightens my hair but it make it shiny and super soft. Plus it stays straight all day and all night.
Amber P.
I bought this to take on vacation, and to do in my car, because I have an outlet, it doesn't get as hot as I would like. It takes forever to do your hair, but its twice as small as my bigger one. Mine is a pretty purple color, and I did get this on sale at Target for $15!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Eh I bought this once because my really nice straightener broke and honestly, this straightener is a POS. I am very disappointed in how this product was because it left my hair puffy and barely straight when I'm used to sleek straight hair this one just sorta fried my hair. Would not recommend
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
If you are going on a trip and can't or don't want to carry too much this is what you need. I am very satisfied with this product since recently I went on a trip to Florida and I had this straightener with me and it was the best. It works just like a regular size one.
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
This works well and is great for travel. However, it has one major downfall that I cannot get passed. Because of the button location , I am constantly accidentally turning the stupid thing off and not realizing it until my hair doesn't straighten and then I have to re-heat the thing.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Is this product better then chi hair straightener?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
How much does this cost?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Is this good for ethnic hair
Jessica C.
Does anyone with thick hair prefer to use this over a regular straightener?
Gladys A.