CONAIR BABNT150S BABYLISS SPRING CURLING IRON 1 1/2 INCH SO uploaded by Kim P.

BY BABYLISS

CONAIR BABNT150S BABYLISS SPRING CURLING IRON 1 1/2 INCH SO - see more...

Rachel F.
St Augustine, FL
I have had this curling iron a few years. I like it a lot. It has a heat boost button you can use while curling. I've actually used this curling iron to straighten my hair too. I would definitely recommend this curling iron especially if you have curly hair.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
Ahhh I can’t tell you enough how much I love this curling iron. After hair school, I was so stuck on the marcel curling iron, that switching to a modern one... was a challenge. But this one, is so awesome that I use it almost everyday.
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
I just purchased this from Ulta a couple of months ago after my hair stylist used it on me. I like it because it's the perfect round barrel for my hair. All the others I have tried are too skinny or too fat. Perfect.
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
Babyliss makes the best hot tools! And this curling iron stands up to the test! I won’t buy any other brands! Salon centric is where i buy my tools! Very satisfied! Highly recommended!
Kataryna O.
Oceanside , CA
Favorite curling iron ever. Heats up quick & even & the curls last all day & even look great the next day! Searching for another one with a bigger barrel because I love it so much
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
BabyLiss is an awesome hair tool brand. When I was in cosmetology school these were part of our kits and they last forever and perform great. I like to just wrap a second around the barrel to create spiral curls then run a wide tooth comb through them to create beachy waves.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I love this curling iron, it is the perfect size for a tighter curl or wave. It heats up fast! I bought on Amazon and am very satisfied. I would recommend this brand to anyone because i have had it many years and it does not disappoint!
Maia F.
Washington, DC
Pretty good. I don’t feel like the curls held as long as they have with some other irons but this heated quickly, glides along the hair, and definitely doesn’t fry it the way some other brands do. Generally recommend.
Lorena P.
I like the way this curls my hair. Leaves my curls in throughout the night and bouncy. This brand is a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I’ve had my curling iron for years, hasn’t let me down once. I would definitely recommend.
Brooke C.
Fayetteville, NC
I have hard to curl hair that generally does not hold. This curling iron is the only one that has ever held curls in my hair, including salon styled curls. All of my friends come to me to have amazing curls!