BY BABYLISS

CONAIR BABNT150S BABYLISS SPRING CURLING IRON 1 1/2 INCH SO - see more...

Rachel F.
St Augustine, FL
I have had this curling iron a few years. I like it a lot. It has a heat boost button you can use while curling. I've actually used this curling iron to straighten my hair too. I would definitely recommend this curling iron especially if you have curly hair.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
Ahhh I can’t tell you enough how much I love this curling iron. After hair school, I was so stuck on the marcel curling iron, that switching to a modern one... was a challenge. But this one, is so awesome that I use it almost everyday.
Nidhi P.
Boston
I bought this curling iron from amazon to try different hairdos on myself. It is easy on the pocket and very efficient. I get tight bouncy parlour type curls every time I use it. I normally use the Paul Mitchell hair spray to set the curls after using it. It’s a great buy.
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
I just purchased this from Ulta a couple of months ago after my hair stylist used it on me. I like it because it's the perfect round barrel for my hair. All the others I have tried are too skinny or too fat. Perfect.
Danielle F.
Washington
Perfect width for loose natural looking curls. I like that the heat is adjustable. I prefer flipperless wands but this is easy to use and can point downward and use like a curling wand. Good for price
Rachelle A.
This curling iron will heat up fast and will curl your hair in less than 10 minutes. I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a curling iron that will last and keep your hair curled!
Kataryna O.
Oceanside , CA
Favorite curling iron ever. Heats up quick & even & the curls last all day & even look great the next day! Searching for another one with a bigger barrel because I love it so much
Kristi G.
Yukon, OK
My stylist recommended this curling iron when it was on sale at her salon. I LOVE it. It is easy to handle and never tears my hair. It gives me a great look every time!
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach , FL
BabyLiss is an awesome hair tool brand. When I was in cosmetology school these were part of our kits and they last forever and perform great. I like to just wrap a second around the barrel to create spiral curls then run a wide tooth comb through them to create beachy waves.
Ashley P.
Bay Saint Louis
For years I had struggled with finding s curling iron that works well for me. The one my hair stylist uses on me makes my hair look gorgeous and I finally broke down and got one! I will never go back, my hair lasts all day with Babybliss and I wake up the next day and it still has wave to it!