BY BABYLISS

CONAIR BABNT125S BABYLISS SPRING CURLING IRON 1 1/4 INCH SO - see more...

Stephanie M.
Cumming
I love my babyliss 1.25" curling iron. I previously had a $20 Conair iron from Walmart and it was ok but my hair would always get caught in the screw that holds the clamp on. I got tired of ripping my hair out every time I curled it so I ordered the babyliss one off Amazon and haven't had any issues with it. I really like the 1.25 size, it's perfect for my layered medium/long length hair. I like the temperature dial on this one. I also like that it wasn't super expensive (there are some that are crazy pricey) but it's still nicer than the one I had before. Overall it's a great curling iron and I'd recommend it.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Bebo Z.
Desouq, Kafr elshiekh
This product is so safty to put in your hair and you will be amazed when you get the result its an beautifull product