BeautyHair ProductsConair
Babnt100Tb Blue Curler Barrel 1in Babyliss Nano Titanium

Conair Babnt100Tb Blue Curler Barrel 1in Babyliss Nano Titanium

BABNT100TBBaBylissPRO Nano Titanium™ 1 ConiCurl IronPRODUCT OVERVIEWGet twisted, not kinky with Nano Titanium™ Tapered Curling Irons. Cleverly designed with a conical shape that’s wide near the handle for loose curls and narrow at the bottom for a tighter shape. You can work with larger or smaller sections of hair to further customize the look. Sol-Gel Nano Titanium Technology makes these irons strong and smooth. FEATURES AND BENEFITS Tapered barrel for flexible styling Sol-Gel nano titanium/ceramic barrel 50 heat setting – up to 450F Turbo Heat button instantly boosts heat 8-foot tangle-free swivel cord.

Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it?
What kind of cream could I apply so my hair will not be damaged when it starts to make waves?
Would this be good for thick and hard to tame hair ?
Start your review of Conair Babnt100Tb Blue Curler Barrel 1in Babyliss Nano Titanium!
Awi H.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Macy's
I want this because it easy to curl the hair. Especially when you have special event you want to curl your hair you should do with this. It easy and fast.
kaylee J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this when i am hurrying. But my curls just fall out to quick. I like the Con-air brand i get most of my curling irons.
Kimberley E.
Shafter, California
Conair Babnt100Tb Blue Curler Barrel 1in Babyliss Nano Titanium uploaded by Kimberley E.
Purchased at: Target
This curler was actually very interesting from the start because it was the first wand I've used. The amount of volume and look it gave to my hair was amazing! I'm so obsessed with these looks! I would absolutely recommend such product like this to about any girl who's looking for extra touches!!!
Alejandra P.
Elizabeth, NJ
The waves they make in my hair are super natural, leaves hair shiny and waves last a lot. I recommend it . They must wear special gloves so they do not burn so they can use them. Satisfied.
Maham N.
South San Francisco, CA
I love this curler!!! I love how it's so easy to use and gives me perfect curls everytime. It's really good for the price.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this from Sally's Beauty Supply Store. It was on the cheaper side, and it works pretty well. It isn't the quickest curler to use, but the curls come over very nice. I have fairly straight hair, and this gives me volume. I use this once every two weeks for the past year and have not had any issues.
Desiree S.
Austin, TX
Love this curlering wand it has an amazing color like I don’t have this one but let me tell u I have this just in black and it literally has amazing shades and has great grip and he’s hot enough to make your hair curled
Elizabeth M.
Greensboro , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very good i like how it curls my hair now depending on what type of hair you have this will last but for me this curler makes my curls last and i use this very often like for ex when I’m going to party’s and stuff , I’m satisfied
Lolita A.
Oberhausen, Nordrhein
I have used it for a few months and have yet to find a single problem with it. It heats up to a nice temperature and easily curls my very thick hair.
Katie C.
Glade Spring, VA
I bought this for $7 brand new where I work at Universal Companies .  I'm so glad I did! I use this once a week since i don't have much time before work and to reduce heat use on my hair. This curls beautifully and you can adjust the heat setting . Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...