Add a Photo

By CONAIR
BABNT100TBBaBylissPRO Nano Titanium™ 1 ConiCurl IronPRODUCT OVERVIEWGet twisted, not kinky with Nano Titanium™ Tapered Curling Irons. Cleverly designed with a conical shape that’s wide near the handle for loose curls and narrow at the bottom for a tighter shape. You can work with larger or smaller sections of hair to further customize the look. Sol-Gel Nano Titanium Technology makes these irons strong and smooth. FEATURES AND BENEFITS Tapered barrel for flexible styling Sol-Gel nano titanium/ceramic barrel 50 heat setting – up to 450F Turbo Heat button instantly boosts heat 8-foot tangle-free swivel cord.
Photos (2)
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

I got this from Sally's Beauty Supply Store. It was on the cheaper side, and it works pretty well. It isn't the quickest curler to use, but the curls come over very nice. I have fairly straight hair, and this gives me volume. I use this once every two weeks for the past year and have not had any issues.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lincoln, NE

Great tapered bore that allows for easy going curls. Good investment for the price. Adjustable heat settings great for different hair types
Maham N.
Maham N.

I love this curler!!! I love how it's so easy to use and gives me perfect curls everytime. It's really good for the price.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX

Hands down best curling wand. I've had mine for about 5 years and it's still going strong. Works so well and has help up like a champ!
Shartique C.
Shartique C.

Gives beautiful long lasting curls with sleep titanium barrel is pretty affordable also it is great for curly pretty thin hair
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Love this!! I would recommend a curling wand to everyone!! The heat gauge is also a nice feature.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Clarksville, TN

Love how it doesn't have a clamp so you don't have kinks in your hair, makes great beach waves and its so easy!
Yvonne G.

My hair look grate
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Elizabeth, NJ

The waves they make in my hair are super natural, leaves hair shiny and waves last a lot.
I recommend it .
They must wear special gloves so they do not burn so they can use them.
Satisfied.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Ashland, WI

I would be interested in trying this product to review it. I t looks like the perfect tool for me and I think it would benefit others too that may have thin hair and volume
Destanee S.
Destanee S.
Joshua, Tx

Would this be good for thick and hard to tame hair ?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it?
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Quincy, KY

I was just wondering if this would work on thick coarse hair??
Candice G.
Candice G.
St. Catharines , Ontario

My hair has beautiful curls with this wand
Sabina H.
Sabina H.

How much does this cost and where could I get it? And would it work on short layered hair?

Join Now