Conair Babnt100Tb Blue Curler Barrel 1in Babyliss Nano Titanium uploaded by Miriam M.Conair Babnt100Tb Blue Curler Barrel 1in Babyliss Nano Titanium uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY CONAIR

BABNT100TBBaBylissPRO Nano Titanium™ 1 ConiCurl IronPRODUCT OVERVIEWGet twisted, not kinky with Nano Titanium™ Tapered Curling Irons. Cleverly designed with a conical shape that’s wide near the handle for loose curls and narrow at the bottom for a tighter shape. You can work with larger or smaller sections of hair to further customize the look. Sol-Gel Nano Titanium Technology makes these irons strong and smooth. FEATURES AND BENEFITS Tapered barrel for flexible styling Sol-Gel nano titanium/ceramic barrel 50 heat setting – up to 450F Turbo Heat button instantly boosts heat 8-foot tangle-free swivel cord. see more...

• Is this worth purchasing? How do you ...Don't know this one specifical... 1 Answers
  • What kind of cream could I apply so m...Be the first to answer!
  • Would this be good for thick and hard...My hair is extremely thick and... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Beauty ...*
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from Sally's Beauty Supply Store. It was on the cheaper side, and it works pretty well. It isn't the quickest curler to use, but the curls come over very nice. I have fairly straight hair, and this gives me volume. I use this once every two weeks for the past year and have not had any issues.
Maham N.
Maham N.
I love this curler!!! I love how it's so easy to use and gives me perfect curls everytime. It's really good for the price.
mia j.
mia j.
winter springs fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love quickly throwing my hair up in a high pony tail and using my wand to quickly curl the ends of my hair to give it that natural look to my already wavy/curly hair. The pricing was great and it heats up so quick that you can get your hair done in a timely manner
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new go to hair tool! I got my haircut in a layered Bob and this wind is instrumental in giving me awesome beach waves. It was very easy to use and much better than a traditional curling iron.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this wand. My fiances sister has one and i used it forthe first time. It was so easy to use and the result was breathtaking. I love the spiral curls and wavy curls.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Holtsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the pink one but it works very well and is budget friendly. My friend has pin straight hair naturally and this will give her curls that last for days
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This iron heats up quickly and curls hair easily. I have thick hair and I am able to curl my
Whole head in under 15 minutes. The price is affordable as well.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Herndon, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tapered bore that allows for easy going curls. Good investment for the price. Adjustable heat settings great for different hair types
Ana C.
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this tools, the curling get perfectly and stay for more that one day It's a essential to have it
Christine S.
Christine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Destanee S.
Destanee S.
Joshua, TX
Would this be good for thick and hard to tame hair ?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it?
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Quincy, KY
I was just wondering if this would work on thick coarse hair??
Candice G.
Candice G.
St. Catharines , Ontario
My hair has beautiful curls with this wand
Sabina H.
Sabina H.
How much does this cost and where could I get it? And would it work on short layered hair?