BY CONAIR

BABNT100TBBaBylissPRO Nano Titanium™ 1 ConiCurl IronPRODUCT OVERVIEWGet twisted, not kinky with Nano Titanium™ Tapered Curling Irons. Cleverly designed with a conical shape that’s wide near the handle for loose curls and narrow at the bottom for a tighter shape. You can work with larger or smaller sections of hair to further customize the look. Sol-Gel Nano Titanium Technology makes these irons strong and smooth. FEATURES AND BENEFITS Tapered barrel for flexible styling Sol-Gel nano titanium/ceramic barrel 50 heat setting – up to 450F Turbo Heat button instantly boosts heat 8-foot tangle-free swivel cord. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Katie C.
Glade Spring
I bought this for $7 brand new where I work at Universal Companies .  I'm so glad I did! I use this once a week since i don't have much time before work and to reduce heat use on my hair. This curls beautifully and you can adjust the heat setting . Highly recommend!
Shauna A.
Love this curler so much! It gives me hair a natural beachy wave look. I have super curly hair so I use the curler to tone them down a bit. Love this curler and I use it almost every day!
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
I love this wand because of the color.  Plus it works great too.  I love how my hair looks and feel after I use this.  My hair has never looked better curled.  I know I just don't think that because so many people have given me compliments.  so you should get it!
Stephany S.
Kansas City, MO
I purchased this from my local drug store knowing that it probably wouldn't be the best on my hair, however still decided to try it. After a month of using it a few days a week my medium to thin hair changed drastically and became extremely fried. Even when I used priming and heat protecting hair products. I would go for a better brand.
Isabel B.
Homestead, FL
I've pretty much had always used Conair whenever it has come to hair tools. This curler is one of my favs. We're going on over five years and it still curls my hair the way I want and lasts all day! I picked it up at my local drugstore and have not regretted it!
Jessica C.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love this barrel curling iron! I use it very often and it works wonders on my hair. The temperature setting is awesome (many other brands have not had settings high enough to actually curl my hair). This product is a fair price and has done its job well for 2+ years for me. I love it!
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love quickly throwing my hair up in a high pony tail and using my wand to quickly curl the ends of my hair to give it that natural look to my already wavy/curly hair. The pricing was great and it heats up so quick that you can get your hair done in a timely manner
Jasmine L.
I have naturally curly hair but use this for more classier looks. I would recommend using on the lowest setting possible to avoid damage. The low settings work just as well.
Be careful as it gets your hair extremely hot .
Erika K.
Indianapolis
The curling iron is really good the curls that I had in my hair lasted so long I loved them it is affordable when you save I got it at Walmart and it was just a good item to have to do your hair Im really satisfied
Lisa K.
This is my new go to hair tool! I got my haircut in a layered Bob and this wind is instrumental in giving me awesome beach waves. It was very easy to use and much better than a traditional curling iron.
Destanee S.
Joshua, TX
Would this be good for thick and hard to tame hair ?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it?
Bethany J.
Quincy, KY
I was just wondering if this would work on thick coarse hair??
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
My hair has beautiful curls with this wand
Sabina H.
How much does this cost and where could I get it? And would it work on short layered hair?