BY CONAIR

2000 Watt Hair Dryer with superturbo motor. 4 temperature settings. 8mm concentrator nozzle. 9 power cord. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Amelia S.
 am simply in LOVE with this hair dryer! It has a very solid, heavy duty, almost industrial feel to it. Actually seems more like a tool you'd use in the garage than a salon product. The 2000 watt AC motor is surprisingly quiet; none of that high pitched whirring sound like on cheaper dryers and an awesome amount of air flows through this thing.

It is a little heavier than the typical store bought models, but that's due to the superior AC motor as opposed to the cheaper DC motors in others. May be a negative for someone with long hair who has to hold it up for a long time, but it's not really that much heavier and I prefer the weight. Besides, an AC motor will last twice as long.

Basically, it's just a well made, sturdy dryer without all the fancy "ionic, ceramic, tourmaline, titanium" claims of other dryers. Personally, I don't really buy all that hype. I've tried ionic dryers and found no real difference. It's the motor, heat settings and product choices that matter in my opinion. Even professionals agree that there is little science behind all these claims and in a study undertaken by the Good Housekeeping Institute, no significant difference in the drying time of ionic and non-ionic hair dryers was found.

This dryer features low and high speed settings and low, medium, high heat settings with a cool shot button. Even the low speed setting pumps out a lot of air. The high speed setting almost blows my hair off! The low heat setting is basically no heat just cool air, medium is warm and high is pretty hot. I prefer just cool air and many other dryers are still too warm on the low setting, so this one is perfect; especially on warm days.

Comes with an attachable concentrator tip that slides over the end and fits very securely. My old dryer (a Remington) had a concentrator that barely clipped on to the end and was always falling off, but this one actually slides over the nozzle and grips on. There's no way this is coming off unless I yank it off. Also has a very long cord, probably around 8 or 9 feet I'd estimate. The color is actually a little darker than in the photos here. More like a brick red and not as shiny, more matte.

This is truly a professional product. Best dryer I've ever owned.
Darby G.
Victorville, CA
I absolutely hate blow drying my hair. It always takes way too long and I always get over heated. When my dryer died on me I seriously dreaded going to buy another one. After confiding in a friend about my blow dryer woes she pointed me to the Conair Turbo Hair Dryer. It was instant love after the first use! The amount if time it took was cut in half. Im still not a huhe fan of blow drying my hair, but now I dont feel like im torturing myself to do it.
Krys R.
Having naturally wavy/curly hair having a good blow dryer is essential. Conair is a brand that I trust being as it has been around for a long time and is truly reasonable when it comes to pricing. I love the fact that this blow dryer can leave my hair sleek and straight as well as full and curly. I highly recommend this blow dryer for those looking for a product which works for versatile looks.
Rachel M.
This hair dryer definitely gets the job done. It can be bought at any major retailer. It works great on all hair types especially thick hair! You will not be disappointed it's this product and it's reasonably priced.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
This hair dryier is amazing, specially if you have curly hair and like a straight hair look, I have been using it for over 5 years now and it works perfectly fine, is totally affordable and if you compare the quality to other product it is definitely a great choice. 100% recommended.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I always need a high powered hair dryer. I have really thick hair and it is really hard to blow dry. I have to have a dryer with some serious power. This turbo dryer is exactly what it says TURBO. It dries my hair in no time, leaving me happy and not exhausted.
Daniela S.
Been in the family for years. All time favorite. If you've been thinking about buying a hair dryer but with so many in the market you just don't know, this is the one for you. Don't settle because this will literally last you yearssss and would go bad.
Virginia C.
Woodhaven, NY
I bout my hair dryer at my local drug store and thought well, this probably isn't the best dryer but we'll give it a shot. to my surprise it's exactly what I was looking for and does the work just like a professional. Love my DRYER!
Cail F.
Conair BAB307 Turbo Hair Dryer Turbo Hair Dryer This is such a good product and I can style my hair with this dryer so quickly and so easily! I highly recommend this dryer to anyone who loves to change up their hairstyle!
Kim C.
Manhattan New York
This is a great hand held dryer. It leaves my hair looking like I came out of the hair salon. The dryer is not heavy and it is easy to use. This product is affordable and it comes with a warranty.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
I have really long and thick hair how quick will this dry my hair?
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
My current dryer is smoking...so I need a new one..my mom had this previously and it died shortly after purchase. Has anyone else had that issue?
Ellen S.
I want to test this product!