BY CONAIR #86 in Hair Dryers

2000 Watt Hair Dryer with superturbo motor. 4 temperature settings. 8mm concentrator nozzle. 9 power cord. see more...

• My current dryer is smoking...so I need a new one..my mom had this ...1 Answers
  • I have really long and thick hair how quick will this dry my hair?5 Answers
  • I want to test this product!Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Maddison S.
Maddison S.
I love this hair dryer. My hair is super thick and long so it usually takes forever to try. Since ive been using this ive noticed the process of drying my hair has went much quicker
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
West Covina , CA
I love that hair dryer turbo heats fast and leaves your hair like if you just came out of a salon so a must buy :) great for any types of hair everyone should have this .
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
huron, ca
I always like buying conair stuff. They work great and last a long time. I like buying form the curling irons to blowdryers.
Shanique M.
Shanique M.
Bronx, NY
Omg I didn't know I would find a hair dryer that I love. Thos hair dryer is super awesome and it dry got hair fast too.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this and it's my all time favorite blow dryer!!! It drys my hair so fast! Defiantly worth the money!
Misty M.
Misty M.
Cottage Grove, OR
This hair dryer is absolutely amazing. It works extremely fast. Great quality. I would definitely recommend
Flavia F.
Flavia F.
Bronx, NY
I love is of very good quality is very durable totally recommend not know if I would change
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Louisville, KY
This this is awesome and wayyyy worth your mulahh! You should definantly get one!
Tachina F.
Tachina F.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This turbo hair dryer works like a charm, give yu the perfect salon quality look
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 am simply in LOVE with this hair dryer! It has a very solid, heavy duty, almost industrial feel to it. Actually seems more like a tool you'd use in the garage than a salon product. The 2000 watt AC motor is surprisingly quiet; none of that high pitched whirring sound like on cheaper dryers and an awesome amount of air flows through this thing.

It is a little heavier than the typical store bought models, but that's due to the superior AC motor as opposed to the cheaper DC motors in others. May be a negative for someone with long hair who has to hold it up for a long time, but it's not really that much heavier and I prefer the weight. Besides, an AC motor will last twice as long.

Basically, it's just a well made, sturdy dryer without all the fancy "ionic, ceramic, tourmaline, titanium" claims of other dryers. Personally, I don't really buy all that hype. I've tried ionic dryers and found no real difference. It's the motor, heat settings and product choices that matter in my opinion. Even professionals agree that there is little science behind all these claims and in a study undertaken by the Good Housekeeping Institute, no significant difference in the drying time of ionic and non-ionic hair dryers was found.

This dryer features low and high speed settings and low, medium, high heat settings with a cool shot button. Even the low speed setting pumps out a lot of air. The high speed setting almost blows my hair off! The low heat setting is basically no heat just cool air, medium is warm and high is pretty hot. I prefer just cool air and many other dryers are still too warm on the low setting, so this one is perfect; especially on warm days.

Comes with an attachable concentrator tip that slides over the end and fits very securely. My old dryer (a Remington) had a concentrator that barely clipped on to the end and was always falling off, but this one actually slides over the nozzle and grips on. There's no way this is coming off unless I yank it off. Also has a very long cord, probably around 8 or 9 feet I'd estimate. The color is actually a little darker than in the photos here. More like a brick red and not as shiny, more matte.

This is truly a professional product. Best dryer I've ever owned.
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really long and thick hair how quick will this dry my hair?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My current dryer is smoking...so I need a new one..my mom had this previously and it died shortly after purchase. Has anyone else had that issue?
Ellen S.