BY CONAIR #27 in Trimmers & Clippers

The Conair Gmt175rcs All In-One Battery Operated Beard And Mustache Trimmer Has A Multi-Use Handle To Attend To All Trimming Needs.&Nbsp; This Versatile Trimmer Comes Equipped With A Hair Trimming Blade, An Ear And Nose Attachment, 3 Jawline Combs, A 5-Position Adjustable Comb, And A Mustache Comb.&Nbsp; The Trimmer Comes With It's Own Storage Stand, And Also Includes A Cleaning Brush And Lubricating Oil To Keep Your Trimmer Well Maintained. Multi-Use Handle. Equipped With Hair Trimming Blade, Ear/Nose Attachment, 3 Jawline Combs, 5 Position Adjustable Comb, And Mustache Comb. Comes With Cleaning Brush And Lubricating Oil. Storage Stand Included. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I receive these as a gift and the attachments are a little difficult to put on but once you get the hang of it they're easy to use. I still don't like to use them to trim hair because I don't know how close of a shave or a trim they get so I don't use them very often but they are under my cabinet just in case I decide to give them a try.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
I bought this grooming kit for my fiancé last Christmas. He uses it often! It is very effective and better than similar products. It is also much more affordable than alternatives. We are overall very satisfied with this!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Emely C.
Lawrence, MA

This product works better than advertized. I've had mine for about a couple of months. At first it was a little difficult changing the heads, mostly due to a concern with breaking them. They don't; product seems sturdy so far. Don't be concerned with the added heat. The instructions even say that this model will heat up. Think of it more as an unsupported feature.

The storage base is a complete waste. Not only is it difficult to figure out how to locate everything on it, removing the the main piece makes all the others jump out of position. The main piece can be set up to plug into the charger through the base, don't. None of the pieces click into the base and are not held in place. The slightest jostle to the base sets the parts flying.

Just remember that you're not buying this for its neat compact storage, you're buying it for grooming - which it does very well.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
Yes this product is for men! I do use it myself on certain areas but I mostly use it on my husband and children. With four boys hair cuts can get pretty expensive. So I cut their hair at home. I use this trimmer to trim around their ears and the back of their necks. I'd say this is one of the best trimmers I have used.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
My husband loves this trimmer. He used it for a while until he got a new one with a vacuum attachment. This trimmer delivered a high power, even trim that always looked great! I would definitely recommend this brand for men who are looking for a good trim!
Amber W.
Bennington vt
My husband has this and it works amazing decently will be using a lot more of this brand then others we've tried others and they haven't work anywhere close to this one and the color if the shaver is super cool it's like a metilac orange and I hate orange
Elena D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These clippers work great when my significant other goes to shave his beard off! He is very tender when it comes to his beard hair and when he goes to shave he uses these trimmers before anything else. Not too expensive to buy and they lady for awhile!
Harout T.
This is my go-to product for when I need a trim and to keep clean. I have used this also to shave the back of my neck and to keep my sideburns aligned. I have to say the quality of this product is great and having the different attachments have come in handy for me.
Jennifer C.
Canal Winchester , OH
My dad always buys this and I asked him why he said he has tried all beard/ mustache trimmers and none of them work except for this one he really seems to like it