Conair AdjustaCurl Root Volumizer Rollers

Adjustacurl&Trade; - The Last Set Of Rollers You'll Ever Have To Buy! Adjustable Self-Grip Rollers - Ionic Shine Stores Flat Rolls Up To Any Size Volume In Minutes The Adjustacurl&Trade; Is Like No Roller You've Ever Seen Before!&Nbsp; It Starts Out Flat And Rolls To Any Size You Want, Quickly And Easily.&Nbsp; No Matter What Your Hair Length, These Rollers Can Pump Up Volume Right At The Roots, Create Classic Curls, Add Waves Or Even Eliminate Them.&Nbsp; With Tourmaline's Ionic Technology To Reduce Static Electricity For Smooth And Shiny Results, And A New Flat Shape That Stacks To Store For Ultimate Portability. Before Adjustacurl Transforms Flat Hair Into Fabulous Curls. Roller Set Just Orll The Self-Grip Roller To The Desired Size For The Look You Want.&Nbsp; Ionic Technology Adds Shine, And The Smooth Roller Surface Won't Pull Your Hair. Create Volume The Patented Technology Lifts Hair At The Roots; Creates Volume Where You Need It, Without Damaging Backcombing Or Teasing. Made In China

Can I sleep with these in a wake up with nice curls???
How well do these work? Are they easy to use?
Do these work well for fine hair? I can't ever get volume because my hair is so fine.
Start your review of Conair AdjustaCurl Root Volumizer Rollers!
Product Highlights
“umm this is a good product but not for me as i have straight long thick hair its didn't really work on my hair, but im guessing if you have short thin hair it will be very good for you then using a curler ” in reviews
“it works for my very thin hair but i just think it sucks that they don't stay in place and the kinda got tangled in my hair” in reviews
“i have a very long straight hair and i always want to make my hair curly since i want some changes in my style.. however, i have tried this and it doesnt really go well for me :( sad” in reviews
“I like this roller because the hair stays there but the problem is since I have long long hair my hair tens to get tangle but it does give some valume.” in reviews
“I have thick wavy hair these took along time to put in and didn't dry well, wool probley work well with thin hair.” in reviews
Boston, MA
I have used these since my childhood my mom always had a big bag and she used to use them on my hair whenever I used to blow dry and go under heat these made my big curls I usually have small tight curls but this one helped me create the big Marilyn Monroe crowds
Vernon, TX
I really like the versatility these rollers possess. It's sort of like having several roller sets in one. I can create volume, small tight curls, big waves, or a mix, in theory of course. I have extremely straight and moderately fine hair, so getting my hair to hold volume and curl has always been a daunting task. The best way I've found to use these is starting with damp (not too wet) hair and blow-drying it with the curlers in on a low setting. I was delighted to find these are easier to remove than most rollers I've used in the past, but the end results fall a little, well, flat. While the curl it created in my hair was pretty good, the volumizing effect just didn't wow me. My volumizing powder does a much better job of that. Overall, they're still worth having and the fact that I can create different size curls in one hairdo is awesome and oh so cute. As an added bonus, these also store so easily as you can flatten them and stack them so they take up very little space.
Tallahassee, FL
I already have crazy curly hair, but this seems like it would make my hair stay at a bit of a wave (which i like) since they are so huge, i also have think hair at the top and thick at the bottom, so i think that having rollers in the top section of my hair would help with volume. Id purchase these for sure.
Elizabeth, NJ
He AdjustaCurl™ lets you create any size curls, lift and volume with one roller! It starts out flat and rolls to the size you want, quickly and easily. Roll into our root volumizer to add volume to straight styles, or roll into standard round rollers to create classic curls and waves or smooth styles. With tourmaline’s ionic technology to reduce static electricity, the end result is shiny, silky beautiful hair. And the flat design stacks to store for ultimate portability.
San Antonio, TX
They aerntt something worth spending your money on if you already have a curler. If you like these types of heatless curl thingymabobs..then you might as well try this..I have VERY think wavy/straight hair and this just brings a weird type of vurl to my hair..I gave it to my mom to try and she has thin potent color damaged hair and it gave her big luscious curls..it may work for some really well..if otherwise..don't spend your money on it.
Downers Grove, IL
I have recently learned how to do an at home blowout and these are an essential tool in that!! After you blow dry each section of hair, blast with the cool setting and wrap your hair up in these. I do need a bobby pin to secure as the velcro doesn't hold on my fine thin hair. But once they are all up in rollers I do my makeup and when I am done I take them out and my volume lasts all day!!!!! These are great!!!! And cheap!!!
2,026 reviews
I have long hair and while it is not heavy I was skeptical but these really worked! I got the curl and volume I wanted and it was so easy! It lasted all day and look really good! I love them and will buy more in case they stop making them but I really hope they never do!
Columbus , IN
So i got these so i didn't have to fuss with curling my hair in the morning since I wanted to cut back on the time it took me to do my hair. Well my hairs is think and a bit wavey but still needs a bit of work on some areas to get an even look. Well these did nothing but get stuck in my hair and made it frizzy when they were removed.
Wyoming, MN
It's a hit or miss for me with these. Sometimes the curls come out nice and fully, other times my hair is just a big fuzz ball. They're relatively inexpensive and are a good way to boost volume, especially if you're on the go a lot and don't have time to do your hair all the time.
Montgomery, AL
I have very thick & curly/coily hair I wanted to try a new style with my natural hair so I used these curlers on my hair, they created a bigger and volumized curls with my already curly hair. I was pleased with the results but it took me a while to figure out how to use these.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...