BY CONAIR

SCUNCI MATTE FROST CLIPPIES CONAIR - CLIPS/CLAW CLIPS see more...

• if i have too much hair, this help me too?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these small clips are awesome for holding your bangs out of your eyes. They are wonderful and easy to find and very affordable and cute. I love these clips.
Emily S.
These little Conair hair clippies are reliable, they don't tangle in your hair, and stay in place for as long as you leave them in your hair. They are the OG of hair clips, second only to bobbi pins (the OG of the hair clipping game). I mainly use for the little "baby hairs" in back, or to clip bangs aside.
Ashley G.
These are always great to have around because you never know when you might need them!! They're great for holding back small sections of hair when styling. Also, they're great for controlling fly-aways after you've already styled your hair. Overall, a must have for anyone with long hair!
katelyn s.
Pittsford, NY
I absolutely love these clips! they are so extremely easy to use and are quite handy when your in a hurry! I always wake up late so whenever I'm in a hurry, I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail and for any bumps i have, i secure those bumps with these amazing clips. Also, I will use them just to bring my hair out of my face.
Alexandria P.
These are great. As a dance teacher, my dancers use them to keep hair in place and reduce flyaways. They are strong and hold the hair well. My dancers know never to come to competition without them!
Sheena L.
Wakeman, OH
Use this product daily f9r myself and my daughter. Can never have enough clips.these are stronger then others and even withstand a spin in the washer
Vanessa C.
O Fallon, MO
Great for pining small strands of my hair back! love them. they are super durable and not that expensive i use them on a weekly basis
Crystal P.
I liked these they are the same as every other one so not bad and worked for me and did what every other clip does nothing that special
Amber B.
I have super curly hair and they work great for me. They hold my hair in place, even a thick piece of my hair! They are great.
Tori T.
I use these from time to time. They sometimes get stuck in my hair, and they pull out my hair. They get the job done though.
Valentina N.
if i have too much hair, this help me too?