Conair 85615 Ultradetangler Paddle Brush

The UltraDetangler Paddle Brush detangles your knots with ease - no matter what hair type.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair 85615 Ultradetangler Paddle Brush!
Albuquerque, NM
This is literally my favorite paddle brush that I've owned in a long time. Cheap and it works great at untangling my curly hair. 10/10 recommend giving this a try
Albuquerque, NM
I love love this brush. Super affordable! And untangles all of my hair and I have thick curly hair that tangles super easy! So it works amazing if it works with my hair!
Oconomowoc
Best brush out there! Love that it works with wet or dry hair and truly detangles my hair in any condition. After using this brush I would not change back to any barrel brush. I would highly recommend this to another buyer.
Camden
This brush is great for my hair and everyday use i love that its easy to hold and easy to use this product is great

Looking for your answer?