BY CONAIR

Make waves! Conair's 10-pack of medium spiral rollers lets you create waves easily. Lightweight foam rollers in hot style colors are comfortable and easy to use on wet, damp, or dry hair. Create salon-style spiral curls, or make waves to add bounce and volume. Smaller spiral rollers make smaller, tighter waves and spirals, medium sizes make looser waves and spirals. Wind your hair down the rod for spiral curls or around the middle for waves. Simply bend the ends to secure. It's simple beauty technology for your best look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is probably THE worst hair product/ styler I have ever used, and that's saying a lot since I have used many! With this product, you are supposed to roll your slightly damp hair around one of those rollers, and tuck back the ends so it would hold the shape. I do not know if it's because of my hair type that it doesn't work or if it's just a bad product. I have long, straight and thick asian hair. When I rolled them up, the rollers wouldn't hold the shape and would always get loose and dangly. Maybe I should've made smaller strands? However when I tried that... it was still the same. I bought these at my local Rite Aid for $11 and I truly regret it. I give it one star though, because it did give a little bit of volume to my hair, which I needed at the time for my prom hairdo. I think these rollers would work best for someone who has thinner hair. This was my honest opinion, thank you for reading it 😊 .
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
These rollers take practice to get your hair looking good! It's tough to get the ends of your hair tucked in. I usually sleep in these without any issues. The next day my hair has curls, which I brush out for loose curls. I purchased mine at Ulta for $15.