Hair CareHair AccessoriesWig AccessoriesConair
6 1/2" Diamond-Sharpened Barber Shears

Conair 6 1/2" Diamond-Sharpened Barber Shears

Conair's 6.5" barber shears have diamond-sharpened blades to keep them sharp and to give you a smooth cut.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair 6 1/2" Diamond-Sharpened Barber Shears!
Yissel M.
Woodbury, CT
Conair 6 1/2" Diamond-Sharpened Barber Shears uploaded by Yissel M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use the console shears to trim my split ends in between salon hair cuts to maintain heathy looking hair. I find my hair grows faster when I carefully trim and care for my hair. Note it’s typically less than an inch I’m cutting off. I don’t go scissor happy. 😆
Chandra G.
Conair 6 1/2" Diamond-Sharpened Barber Shears uploaded by Chandra G.
Great quality shears that gets the job done for me when in need of a trim. Sharp enough, comfortable to use, and works well with short/long natural 4C hair types.  Very affordable at any Walmart or beauty supply store. I recommend this to everyone and definitely would buy again if needed.
Riah W.
1,900 reviews
These shears are great and work wonderfully for cutting hair, and other things, too. I've bought a couple of pairs of these, they're cheap and super sharp. I've cut myself a couple of times by accident, but that's to be expected with things so sharp. Would recommend.
Andrea S.
Porterville , CA
Purchased at: Target
I recommend anyone to use this useful hair scissors that work perfectly at a affordable price. I absolutely love my results of hair cut with these scissors.
Annalee C.
Temecula , CA
Conair 6 1/2" Diamond-Sharpened Barber Shears uploaded by Annalee C.
Sharp af. Picked these up these shears at Walmart and did the big chop myself cause why pay $200+ for a devacut 🙄. I almost cut myself a few times. It was cool. Also not the first pair I bought, my mom had these shears and I bought a pair when I was deployed to trim my hair and never got them back from a friend, so I guess it’s a 10/10 would repurchase lol
Meghan W.
Wilmington, NC
Gotta get those split ends under control and this is how I conquer them on their worst days when they are ugly
Sierra B.
Work well on thick hair. Some of the best shears I have ever used. Would purchase the entire set if I could find it!

Looking for your answer?