BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsConair
3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush Combo kit

Conair 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush Combo kit

With 1000 watts of power behind it, this hot air brush delivers style that makes heads turn. Use the 1¼- inch tourmaline ceramic-coated thermal brush or the ¾ -inch natural boar and nylon bristle brush in this hot air styling kit for incredible natural bounce and velvet-smooth waves. For more silky-straight results, use the concentrator. Perfect for all hair types to create any style.

Is there a safety. Is it at straightener or for curling. ?
Es bueno este producto que s el precio ?
What is the use of this hot air brush?
Start your review of Conair 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush Combo kit!
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
1,174 reviews
Conair 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush Combo kit uploaded by Amanda C.
One of the best tools I have ever owned for my super straight and fine hair. Dries my hair quickly and also has the round brush attachment to give my hair a flip and more volume. Also another attachment for more focused drying. I love this round brush dryer! I have had this one for 5 years and counting...great product!
Arianne R.
Conair 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush Combo kit uploaded by Arianne R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This hair tool is one i buy over and over no matter how i wear it out or constantly drop it (I'm the worst 😩). I have curly hair and use it to straighten either after an over night ponytail or rollers. I have tried several of the competitors and other hot air brushes within conair and this model had the power and heat control needed to smooth and leave hair shiny with out additional product. This won't provide curls like an iron, but will provide body and large curls like a round brush when held for several seconds before unrolling the hair from the brush. The part of the handle that locks in is firm and doesn't wear out easy with repeated use. Tip of brush provides space for fingers with out getting burned.
Kristie L.
Knoxville, TN
Blows hot air which keeps the hair from getting over processed great for giving body not really great for curls!!
Amalia L.
Huntington Park, CA
Conair 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush Combo kit uploaded by Amalia L.
This so cool i love it . I use it all the time it leaves my hair smooth everytime I blow dry it and I curl it at the same time.
Annie V.
This hair dryer wand gives me good volume near my hairline. I like it but it doesn't blow out too much air. It's probably not as fancy as the more expensive hair dryers but it's good for the price. I don't use it to do my entire head. Just the front for some volume so it doesn't look flat.
Natassia N.
Conair 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Brush Combo kit uploaded by Natassia N.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have curly hair, like me, and you have a hard time using a round brush to achieve a sleek blowout, you should consider trying the Conair 3-in-1 tourmaline ceramic hot air brush. I am currently on my second one, as the boar hair bristle attachment eventually broke on me after 5 years. Ironically the blow-dryer still works, but the boar hair brush was the trick to achieving my sleek blowouts. This hot air brush does an amazing job of taming frizz and drying your hair quickly. Since the Conair hot air brush does come with three different attachments, it will work perfectly with any hair type. I absolutely love this hair dryer, it’s extremely affordable, and it really helps me achieve a frizz-free blowout. I am even able to achieve a nice curl with this air brush. The only downside is that it only has two-speed settings and no heat settings.
Zoë W.
So cool! You get really smooth hair and it blows warm air. I use it somethimes. Roll your hair in and go.