BY CONAIR

Dani M.
Toms River, NJ
This is a great hair dryer! It’s small, collapsible, and works effectively! Unfortunately, sometimes you have to fool with the rest and reset buttons to get it working. I’d recommend this to others.
Stormy K.
Dearborn, MI
Dries my hair fast easy to use feels was the first time of me using this product my hair type is straight thin fine no volume I am definitely satisfied with this product there could be some improvement but I can’t think of what.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
This guy saves my life every time. It always works like a charm and I always keep it close in my travel bag. Y love the handle and the amount of air you get. It can get a bit hot, but nothing alarming. I feel it was worth every penny! And it lasts a LONG time. Definitely an item to invest on, and look beautiful in every travel pic EVER
Kylie C.
Rowlett, TX
Works great, I have super thick hair, so drying my hair is always a pain and i dread it! This blow dryer makes it not as painful, I can get my hair fully dried in a decent amount of time which is great since it used to take almost 30 minutes with a blow dryer!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This little blow dryer had a lot of power and dried my hair in less than five minutes. I like the cool off button when I'm finished too. It also has hi and low settings but low was good enough for my fine hair. The price is reasonable and it gets the job done. It lasted about 3 years before I needed a new one.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
The conair 255x infinity 1 series folding handle hair dryer works perfectly with drying your hair it gives it volume when you want extra volume along with you best hair spray
Stefanie P.
Conair is a great, well known brand in blowdryers. I haven't used one in years but it was the brand I had prior to my current dryer. It lasted a good few years, dried hair quickly, and is on the more affordable scale compared to competitors. I recommend.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Good to take on vacation or long weekend. Towel dry as much as possible before you begin drying. Satisfied with it but like my bigger one for fail use. I only use this 2 or 3 times a year. Should try it out.
Cayman B.
Plantersville , MS
The look is sleek and expensive feeling. Mine lasted forever, and it's not pricy for the quality. It didn't burn my hair. Would definitely purchase again! Bought at Walmart and would recommend it!!
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Does exactly what I want it to do! I don't think the pricier ones are worth it...this one has been just fine! I thought the folding handle would be more handy than it is. I do use it when I travel but it doesn't save a ton of space.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Can you travel with blow dryer?