Conair

CONAIR 247BW, Hairdryer,...
1703 Reviews
5 / 5
Perfect size, output for me Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2024 This hairdryer, which I originally found as the standard hairdryer in a hotel in which I recently stayed, is lightweight and easy to use.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I wasn’t really impressed by it. It was really noisy and takes time to dry. The heat settings was also okay I guessHowever, it gets the job done!!!
4 / 5
I actually have the pink one but I can’t find that one on here. I like it, it does the job. It’s quick-drying and I’d say it’s powerful enough. It kind of takes up a lot of space, I never know how to store blow dryers 😂 I use this more to dry my art, my paintings, but I occasionally use it for my hair when I want to straighten it! I like the little attachments it comes with, it comes with one for straightening hair and one for diffusing hair. I would like a different one that does better for blowouts but it’s nice, it does the bare minimum 🫶🏽
4 / 5
It’s a hairdryer. I’ve had it for years and it still works. Honestly I’m not sure if mine is the same one but it’s small and it drys my hair. It also works with foam rollers in my hair and it hasn’t exploded yet so it’s great
5 / 5
This blowdryer is a great buy! It's very reliable - I have had it for quite a while, and have used it many times. It stills holds up like the first use. Drys my hair quickly & easily. If somethingever happened to the one I currently own, I would buy another one 100%.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Took me a hour in my time-limited morning to find the on button, even after doing research online for it. And most of all, the hair dryer did not get its job done and somehow tangled my hair? Do not recommend.
5 / 5
Excellent product easy to use and fast drying, dries hair quite well and the product is manageable, I have not had any peoble besides being accessible to consumers. 100% recommended.
5 / 5
Does the job with no glitz or glam. Standard hairdryer that has a cool mode. Nothing fancy about it or special but it is sturdy and hasn’t broken after 15+ years of having it.
4 / 5
Most of my heat and hair styling products are by conair and this is just one of a few.different hairdryers I use. It works beautifully and has lasted for over a year. The proce is always right with conair and their products always deliver great results. If you'relooking.for your next hairdryer, this is a simple, quality product that gets the job done.
5 / 5
for the cheap price, this hairdryer works very fast and very well. i have extremely thick and curly hair, and it gets the job done extremely quickly. i highly recommend for those with thick hair!