BeautyHair Styling ToolsConair
247BW, Hairdryer, Handheld, Black, 1875 Watts

CONAIR 247BW, Hairdryer, Handheld, Black, 1875 Watts

Hairdryer, Handheld, Black,1875 Watts

How powerful/fast is this dryer?
Does this have a retractable plug in cord ?
CONAIR 247BW, Hairdryer, Handheld, Black, 1875 Watts me encantaría probar este producto, me lo han recomendado mucho 😍
Start your review of CONAIR 247BW, Hairdryer, Handheld, Black, 1875 Watts!
Nancy C.
Woodbridge, VA
CONAIR 247BW, Hairdryer, Handheld, Black, 1875 Watts uploaded by Nancy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
practical for its size, it is quick drying, you do not need to give several passes through your hair
Kensy A.
Nashville, TN
CONAIR 247BW, Hairdryer, Handheld, Black, 1875 Watts uploaded by Kensy A.
I love Influenster very much, 🥰😍 thank you very much I thank you very much, I enjoy it a lot and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, wow I really liked the product
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
CONAIR 247BW, Hairdryer, Handheld, Black, 1875 Watts uploaded by Kirsten A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite affordable blow dryer. Easy to use and comes with an attachment for more concentrated air stream. They hold up well if you take care of them. I will definitely repurchase when I need to.
Jennifer H.
Conair makes a great low priced hair dryer! It is durable and has different heat settings at the click of a button! I would use again for the price
Empress J.
Jamaica, NY
I absolutely love this hairdryer it super easy to use and you can adjust to our needs. My daughter hates heat but this here is perfect it's not too hot it's just perfect and it's very affordable. I would recommend anyone to get this brand hands down it's the best.
Yates R.
Dallas
CONAIR 247BW, Hairdryer, Handheld, Black, 1875 Watts uploaded by Yates R.
Love, love, love!!! Helps me obtain a natural look of soft waves yet straight hair without using the iron! I love the fact that helps me maintain my hair without damaging it .
Joycelyn H.
I love the Conair brand. Heats up fast. Dries my naturally curly hair fast and with ease. Light weight. Easy to store. Conair Cord-Keeper Ion Shine Hair Dryer
Krista O.
Troy, NY
Definitely not the most amazing or powerful hair dryer but it gets the job done. Comes with a few attachments and is easy to use. I have very thick hair and it doesn’t take too long to get it dried with this blow dryer.
Sarah B.
Wewahitchka, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a standard hair dryer but it works like a charm. I'm a first time user of this conair hair dryer and I'm happy I tried it. It's a great quality hair tool. I use this every time I take a shower and would definitely buy this again in the future.
Mimi H.
Wylie
I’ve haaa this blow dryer for a couple of years. It’s very good, but a little heavy.