Conair 223F Infiniti Cord-Keeper Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Hair Styler uploaded by Susan B.

BY CONAIR

Conair you cord reel hair dryer has tourmaline cermaic technology which allows an even distribution of heat and minimizes the damage heat brings to hair. The ttourmaline technology helps the hair cuticles lie flat to give more shine and look frizz-free. The dryer has a high-tourque dc motor and a cool shot button which generates cool air helping your hair lock in its style.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't blow dry my hair a lot so I don't really use this often but it does a great job when I do. It's not too heavy and it's powerful so drying time is relatively quick. I love the retractable cord because it makes it easy to store. It's also really affordable and has lasted me a few years now!
Halley L.
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge hairdryer user, but when I have used this it has worked well for me. There's plenty of heat settings and it is so convenient that he cord is retractable because it makes it so nice to store in the bathroom.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair dryer, the retractable cord is so convenient! I've had mine for about 7 years and it's still going strong!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely thick curly hair, almost all the hair dryers that I have had, would take 30+ minutes for me to dry my hair. That is almost as long as it would take if I just let it air dry! This hair dryer dries my hair within 5 minutes. It also has different temperature settings so you can get less heat or more heat, depending on the style you want to go with. I have had this hair dryer for over 3 years and it is still working like a pro.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I've had this hair dryer for 8 years and I absolutely love it. I have very thick, long hair and this dryer has kept up and doesn't give off that burning smell like some I've had in the past! The cord keeper makes it so great for storage and traveling!
Elaine V.
Elaine V.
Love this hairdryer! I have had it for years and it still works just as good as when I first bought it! Liked that it came with attachments and loved the fact that I push a button and the cord winds up for cord free storage. Plus the price point was just right!
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straightener! It achieves the look I want without frying my hair! I also have long straight hair so it's easier lol
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer is easy to travel with because the cord rolls up. I have thick hair and it dries hair fast.
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lobe this hair dryer works great isn't too expensive and the color I love.
Karen O.
Karen O.
I love love love this hairdryer! The pink is obviously great (no shame, it's the best color) and the quality of the dryer is great. I have long thick hair, and it is very efficient at drying it. The retractable cord is great and really does make storing it more convenient. I would highly recommend.
Orlando, FL