Conair 223F Infiniti Cord-Keeper Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Hair Styler uploaded by Susan B.

BY CONAIR

Conair you cord reel hair dryer has tourmaline cermaic technology which allows an even distribution of heat and minimizes the damage heat brings to hair. The ttourmaline technology helps the hair cuticles lie flat to give more shine and look frizz-free. The dryer has a high-tourque dc motor and a cool shot button which generates cool air helping your hair lock in its style.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
I have extremely thick curly hair, almost all the hair dryers that I have had, would take 30+ minutes for me to dry my hair. That is almost as long as it would take if I just let it air dry! This hair dryer dries my hair within 5 minutes. It also has different temperature settings so you can get less heat or more heat, depending on the style you want to go with. I have had this hair dryer for over 3 years and it is still working like a pro.
Samantha M.
I've had this hair dryer for 8 years and I absolutely love it. I have very thick, long hair and this dryer has kept up and doesn't give off that burning smell like some I've had in the past! The cord keeper makes it so great for storage and traveling!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't blow dry my hair a lot so I don't really use this often but it does a great job when I do. It's not too heavy and it's powerful so drying time is relatively quick. I love the retractable cord because it makes it easy to store. It's also really affordable and has lasted me a few years now!
Danielle I.
I've had this dries for years now maybe about 5 or 6 yrs and it works just as good as the 1st time I've ever used it. It comes with a diffuser and a concentrated attachment. I love that it has multiple settings not just High or Low. It also has a cool button it you would rather blow dry with cool air. The dryer is VERY durable. I've dropped it and traveled with it numerous times and it as yet to fail me.
Halley L.
I'm not a huge hairdryer user, but when I have used this it has worked well for me. There's plenty of heat settings and it is so convenient that he cord is retractable because it makes it so nice to store in the bathroom.
Karen O.
I love love love this hairdryer! The pink is obviously great (no shame, it's the best color) and the quality of the dryer is great. I have long thick hair, and it is very efficient at drying it. The retractable cord is great and really does make storing it more convenient. I would highly recommend.
Elaine V.
Love this hairdryer! I have had it for years and it still works just as good as when I first bought it! Liked that it came with attachments and loved the fact that I push a button and the cord winds up for cord free storage. Plus the price point was just right!
Kelsey P.
Works great! Comes with a diffuser which is all I use on my curly hair. Has several different settings. High power and high heat are very powerful, I usually use a lower setting.
callie b.
cadillac
I love this hair dryer but of course doesn't help when your hair is damaged. I love that it has the cord retractor makes it easier to store. Gets the job done
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
I love this straightener! It achieves the look I want without frying my hair! I also have long straight hair so it's easier lol
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Do you like this product?