Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

laya_infinity_ W.
It's honestly great for haircuts or boys and girls who have long hair. I really don't have anything to bad to say about it. I have even used it a few time to shave my own head when I was tired or playing with my hair that takes forever to do cuz it's so thick. My step dad also have one and uses it alot on my brothers.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV
I use this product to cut the hair of my dad and brother. I think it does a really good job. I don't think all the tools are useful but there nice to have
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
I have owned this product for two years now. I use it every two months to cut my Dad's hair...I not a barber at all. But this is so easy and foolproof my stubborn 67 years young Father swears he will never go pay for a haircut again.
Alexis A.
I bought one for the house to touch up my son's hair between haircuts. It gets the job done and overall I'm satisfied with this purchase
Heather b.
Really liked this hair cutting set worked great and came with everything we needed.....
Rachael B.
Daggett, MI
Use this set to cut my son and husbands hair. It's fool proof! Great selection of attachments and saves you so much money at the salon for a quick trim.
Blanca S.
Longview, TX
It's not very sharp. After a while it doesn't cut hair very good. I just wish that it could last longer. It's a product that has great potential
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,745 reviews
La mejor depiladora de todas para la mujer es ideal para el molesto bello de axilas y piernas me encanta esta máquina
Sonia L.
I bought this to give my husband his hair cuts works amazing$! And I paid a decent price for it totally worth every penny!! Def recommend
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.