Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

PAULA C.
STONEY CREEK
Conair is a great product. It is used by pretty much all my family memebers. They make great gifts too.
Emilio H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Works the best, I have owned 2 of these in my life and I will continue to purchase con air products
Angel J.
reo que este es uno de los mejores productos que compré para el cumpleaños de mi papa. No estamos pagando por sus cortes de pelo más. Yo soy el que lo está haciendo con el Conair 21 piezas Kit de cromo del corte de pelo. Es muy fácil de usar y fácil de limpiar. Muy económico.
Christopher W.
Instead of hitting the barber shop every two weeks, this is a worthy investment. I tend to keep my hair at super short length so this is a good investment to keep the sides tight.
Mary M.
Cudahy, WI
I love these trimmers. My husband uses them to cut his beard and hair work great!! Had for years
Wendy O.
I've used this to trim my husbands hair and we love it. I use it in between haircuts just to clean around the neck and sideburns.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
I have always cut my son's hair myself. This is an amazing kit for the money! I also have an under cut and use this on myself. So easy to use one handed and gets the job done
sara T.
Cheap does what you need to but a hit and miss on them lasting a long time. Overall I would recommend this product yet there are better ones that can take its place
Amanda D.
Lancaster, PA
Use it on my fiancés hair, best cut you could get from home instead of going and spending it on a barbershop
Bret R.
Kokomo, IN
Great electric razor did a good job of cuting my hair with. i use it every week to cut my hair. or whenever i need it cut. It is better because it cuts faster and better than similar products do. Yes it meets my expectations. I would reccomend it to others.
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.