Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Erica C.
Purchased this for my husband. So i can cut hia hair at home and i like it. It comes w a case and all the tools you need to get you a good hair cut at home.
Jennifer L.
Is an amazing razor is incredible and the prices are not to much expensive are normal right now is my favorite color
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The legend of the most important things. I will be able, I have to be able to do. I am not a big fan of the most important
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Bought this so I could cut my husband's hair at home, feels very cheap and lightweight but actually works supeisingly well. It comes with a ton of attachments and extras which was great!
Lesley J.
Kingston , ON
I've used this razor to shave my brothers hair. I like the adjustable parts for different lengths. I'm not a pro, but I was able to shave his head with relative ease!
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I go my husband's beard with this. Is very handy and easy to use. It has all the sizes for you decide how long you want your hairs
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
I use this whenever I cut my boyfriend's hair and it does a pretty good job. Although I will never use this on my hair
Jessica
excellent to affect the hair of men very good product excellent quality. Se lo recomiendo
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging is really nice it’s 30 it’s affordable about this online and I recommend it to everyone
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
This is my hubbys fav and he really likes to use this for his haircut ! Does nice job and it's a good buy
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.