Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Vivian E.
Parma , OH
This is a very good tool for the price. This is also very lightweight but well made and works as advertised.
Gipsy O.
He probado sus productos y es maravilloso la tecnología q usan, sus planchas son las únicas q en una sola pasada dan suavidad y brillo al cabello, me gustaría recibió ir esta máquina y poder darle miles de uso con. Las nuevas técnicas de salon, estaría encantada de participar en la publicidad por la calidad de sus productos esperó tenerla y subir mi vídeo para mejorar mi calificacion yo los recomiendi
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ll there in a few hours I love 💕 I cannot I was like you cannot is a good night love see y’all
Felicia J.
Babe has one of these. Missing half the pieces to it tho. Uses it to cut his hair his heard an our sons hair as well.
Oussama s.
Relizane
Hi, my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves this product. It has a ton of attachments and is very affordable.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Amanda C.
I have had no issues with these clippers. I find in the pack, the clippers are great quality, but the extras are not the greatest. It was a great start point and we will be slowly changing out the accessories to more quality stuff. Perfect for starting at home hair cutting for your family.
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband bought this for himself and our son. They both like it very much. I sometimes give them a cut and it's a pretty clean and good cut
Bubba F.
Halifax
You get what you pay for here, so if youre in a pinch and dont want to invest a while lot but still want a quality product for your dollar, then this is the set of clippers for you. They work great, keep them well oiled and they should outlast the cost of investment. Theyre overall a great set of clippers for the value.
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.