Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers, So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: yaminyamin309@gmail.comI LOVE "INFLUENSTER"
Yuriko T.
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Yo solo llegue a tener una máquina igual y dirán bastante ahora uso de la marca walk y sale súper bien duran mucho
laya_infinity_ W.
It's honestly great for haircuts or boys and girls who have long hair. I really don't have anything to bad to say about it. I have even used it a few time to shave my own head when I was tired or playing with my hair that takes forever to do cuz it's so thick. My step dad also have one and uses it alot on my brothers.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
I bought this to cut my son's hair at home. I got two cuts from it before they quit working. Not worth the money on my opinion. Buy Wahl.
Katherine R.
SAYRE, PA
I love that it comes with so many pieces. I really don't stray away from conair because they work so well so far for me. Just make sure to clean thoroughly after a while. The piece does come off so you can clean underneath it.
Dallas L.
Woodstown, NJ
My uncle uses this product and it’s not bad at all it’s great! I love the packing of this product and it last very long
Bri f.
Calgary, AB
Super functional and simple to use. Its decent proce and can be found at walmart. My hisband uses it often. It jams up every so often from over use
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I am Lamine from Algeria. I liked this product for its use of poetry, its story and its good relationship. I have a big beard. I want to try this. I liked it very much. I work for it. I review it on the SUSHEL MEDIA, for example, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. I have a lot of followers and they will like their product if you are interested. And thank you.❤
My Gmail: laminbertal123@gmail.com
McKenzie G.
Ronda
I recently purchased this razor! It is a great razor to cut thick hair with. It glides and slides right through the hair no pulling and cuts great! Definitely recommend
Daurin M. P.
After one use It has paid for itself already. The more I use it the more money I save. The clipper are chrome plated for corrosion resistance and really look nice. Lightweight but well made. An easy way to stretch your dollar. A great value.
Recommended!
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.