Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #3 in Men's Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit

Start your review of Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Steven B.
Winter Haven, FL
For the price there not bad. They did start to dull after a few months. But for the price they did their job
Chan B.
trinidad and tobago
This produce can use for both gender and it is easy to carry around with u. This help me to remove my facial hair
Deidra D.
It was a great item until one of the teeth broke off. I tried to use it with one of the teeth missing and it started pulling hair so I had to throw it away
Jessica W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Bought this for my boyfriend's brother who cuts hair. The razor is a bit heavy and bulky however it cuts hair really well. I have used them on his hair and I've have watched him use them on others. They look very professional and glide smoothly through all types of hair.
angel t.
My man loves this one and i also use this one ,when hes not looking lol this is a nice shaver
Heather S.
Saint Paul
Use this product on my husband, son, nephew and any other family friend whom needs a hair trim.
Crystal B.
I use this product on my husband. I shave his head and trim his beard. It works very well, we have yet to have an issue.
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
This product is okay. It never gets a close shave and I have to shave very frequently. I've never had any large issues with it though
Hannah W.
I do not recommend this .I JUST DO NOT LIKE IT I GIVE THEIS PRODUCT AT 1 star . DON'T BUY IT
Katlyn M.
Cordova, TN
My fiancé uses this to shave his head. Our roommates borrow it regularly as well and it's lasted a while. He loves it considering it's worked on his thick hair for so long now.