Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Manuel A.
Maracay
Es buena, no es tan duradera como otras, le daría 5 estrellas si fuese mas resistente!
Hannah W.
I do not recommend this .I JUST DO NOT LIKE IT I GIVE THEIS PRODUCT AT 1 star . DON'T BUY IT
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
I bought this to cut my son's hair at home. I got two cuts from it before they quit working. Not worth the money on my opinion. Buy Wahl.
Blanca S.
Longview, TX
It's not very sharp. After a while it doesn't cut hair very good. I just wish that it could last longer. It's a product that has great potential
Steven B.
Winter Haven, FL
For the price there not bad. They did start to dull after a few months. But for the price they did their job
Mika M.
Use to cut my husband and sons hair. While it got the job done, by the time we were done the trimmers were buzzing so loudly my son was scared of it(and that's cleaning and oiling after each head). Used 3 times and and I was not thrilled.
Chelsie B.
Wiggins, MS
I have not used this item but my grandfather has and he loves it . It's sharp and doesn't pull his hair.
Sarah N.
Winters, CA
This shave her worked well the first time I used it every time after that it refused to cut any of the hair leaving it looking ridiculous
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging is really nice it’s 30 it’s affordable about this online and I recommend it to everyone
Kayla M.
I got this for my husband as a gift so I could cut his hair when he needed it, This product maybe lasted about 10 months when others have lasted years and years. So I am quite disappointed with this haircut kit. I would not recommend it or use it again.
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.