Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Dallas L.
Woodstown, NJ
My uncle uses this product and it’s not bad at all it’s great! I love the packing of this product and it last very long
Samantha H.
Not bad. It has a lot of settings and options which is great. Always seems to run well. It has never given me issues.
Felicia J.
Babe has one of these. Missing half the pieces to it tho. Uses it to cut his hair his heard an our sons hair as well.
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love this product, it's easy to handle. Very efficient and it cuts really good. I would love to have another one.
Alex D.
Fruita, CO
I bought this for my husband and I use it on him at least 3 times a month and it is so easy to glide of the hair:)
Sarah C.
Richlands, NC
My dad is bald as they come, very hairy Italian man and this works super well for him. Mom loves when he uses it.
Audily B.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this for my husband as a gift and he loves it. He will not use any other due to the quality of this one.
Lizette G.
Dillon, CO
Super afordable and convenient! I specially love the cordless because it gives you more freedom to work with it
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This is a very good tool for the price. This is also very lightweight but well made and works as advertised.
Tiffany G.
Crawford, MS
I Love This When I Do My Hair At Home It Does The Hob And Get It Done Nicely And Neatly I Love My Products ❤️
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.