Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Everlin V.
this is my husband favorite haircut kit, he uses this really often and he doesn't try other because he fell in love with this one
Wendy O.
I've used this to trim my husbands hair and we love it. I use it in between haircuts just to clean around the neck and sideburns.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY
This is what i use to shave my husband's head and trim the under side of his beard. We have used the same one for several years
Briana D.
This fits in my hand perfectly and never nicks me or leaves cuts! super easy to use! The head on this gets over tough spaces
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
1,088 reviews
The legend of the most important things. I will be able, I have to be able to do. I am not a big fan of the most important
Sylvia P.
Chula Vista, CA
Great price and product. Works well for any hair trimming. You can use it so easily and safe. I highly recommend this item.
cynthia f.
Herrin, IL
This is a great trimmer for beards, mustaches and haircuts. You get all the attachments for all your needs, works great.
Crystal B.
I use this product on my husband. I shave his head and trim his beard. It works very well, we have yet to have an issue.
Dallas L.
Woodstown, NJ
My uncle uses this product and it’s not bad at all it’s great! I love the packing of this product and it last very long
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used this product as well for hair cutting at home!  Works great - very easy to use and clean!  Love this product!
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.