Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Angela G.
Hesperia, CA
Love this works great when it comes to cutting my boyfriends hair as well as my son's. Never had a problem especially with this brand.
Stephenie S.
Waverly, NY
I believe this a very useful tool around the house.This does the job to a great success. I do think they do make it so it cuts shorter.
Emily F.
Temple, GA
I use this all the time on my husbands hair! We both love it, it's so easy to use for me and he loves how great it does on his hair!
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
This product is okay. It never gets a close shave and I have to shave very frequently. I've never had any large issues with it though
Lynnett G.
Spring Valley, IL
I use this on my boys head and husband easy to use and saves money on hair cuts plus has different size to cut really short or longer
Marinna G.
Round Rock, TX
I loved using this product to cut my brother's hair when they jacked it up themselves. I would totally recommend this to other people
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I go my husband's beard with this. Is very handy and easy to use. It has all the sizes for you decide how long you want your hairs
Everlin V.
this is my husband favorite haircut kit, he uses this really often and he doesn't try other because he fell in love with this one
Wendy O.
Conroe, TX
I've used this to trim my husbands hair and we love it. I use it in between haircuts just to clean around the neck and sideburns.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY
This is what i use to shave my husband's head and trim the under side of his beard. We have used the same one for several years
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.