Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband bought this for himself and our son. They both like it very much. I sometimes give them a cut and it's a pretty clean and good cut
Cyndi A.
Rockhouse, KY
Lightweight so your arm doesn't get tired. Comes with a bunch of different guards so you can get the perfect cut. Plus it's very affordable.
haley g.
Roanoke, IL
This is my favorite hair cut kit. It has so many different choices on lengths it was a good price it is durable and has lasted a long time.
Shannon S.
warrensburg, MO
Makes it very easy to cut my boyfriends hair, lots of different options with all of the pieces. Not all of them are super necessary though.
Elizabeth N.
Works very well. I use it often to cut my boyfriends hair. Leaves a nice finish and doesn't leave a bunch of random longer hairs everywhere
Perla L.
Bell, CA
Bought this to use on my brother and ended up giving it to him because he fell in love with the way how this kit was just super easy to use
Sarah N.
Winters, CA
This shave her worked well the first time I used it every time after that it refused to cut any of the hair leaving it looking ridiculous
Alexis A.
I bought one for the house to touch up my son's hair between haircuts. It gets the job done and overall I'm satisfied with this purchase
Sonia L.
I bought this to give my husband his hair cuts works amazing$! And I paid a decent price for it totally worth every penny!! Def recommend
Amber A.
Easley, SC
I had to purchase this when my husbands died. And it comes with so much stuff. He loves this set better than any other set we've bought.
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.