Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV
I use this product to cut the hair of my dad and brother. I think it does a really good job. I don't think all the tools are useful but there nice to have
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Works about as great as you could expect a conair to work. Lots of pieces so you have lots of hair style options and works great for men or woman or kids.
Rachael B.
Daggett, MI
Use this set to cut my son and husbands hair. It's fool proof! Great selection of attachments and saves you so much money at the salon for a quick trim.
Barbara M.
Brought tis Conair Kit for my husband. e loves it. The different assortment of attachments. e uses it on himself and our grandson. it is well worth it.
Ashley K.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for men's hair cuts. I always use for my spouse. He's loves them. Never has a complaint. They work better then anything else I've ever used.
Blanca S.
Longview, TX
It's not very sharp. After a while it doesn't cut hair very good. I just wish that it could last longer. It's a product that has great potential
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Not the best haircut kit it didnt last as long as I thought it would I do used it a good bit but I was pretty upset when it just stopped working
Latara T.
Cleveland, OH
I use these if i do not want to use a razor on certain areas but you have to be carful because you still can nip yourself but there nice to use
Deanna T.
Use this for both my children and my husband. The professional quality leaves a great result at home and saves us money at the barbers. Love it
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
My husband bought this for himself and our son. They both like it very much. I sometimes give them a cut and it's a pretty clean and good cut
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.