Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Mhar S.
I think this is one of the best product I bought for my husband's birthday. We are not paying for his haircuts anymore. I am the one who is doing it with the Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit. It's very easy to use and easy to clean. Very economical.
Christopher W.
Instead of hitting the barber shop every two weeks, this is a worthy investment. I tend to keep my hair at super short length so this is a good investment to keep the sides tight.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
I have owned this product for two years now. I use it every two months to cut my Dad's hair...I not a barber at all. But this is so easy and foolproof my stubborn 67 years young Father swears he will never go pay for a haircut again.
sheenal s.
Modesto , CA
It does what its supposed to do and i am very content with it. I bought mine online based off of the reviews. In my opinion it was reasonably priced for what it is. Its worked for me id recommend
Kyle W.
Lockport, NY
Works absolutely amazing and it's a sharp razor that does not miss any spots when shaving. It's quick and you can clean up all nye and fresh for a night out. All it takes is a flip of a switch its very easy to use. This is a product others should think about buying.
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
This clipper is right up there with my favorites. I need reliable and we'll working clippers as a cosmetologist. An I've used tons of brands. This is a very good one!!
Bret R.
Kokomo, IN
Great electric razor did a good job of cuting my hair with. i use it every week to cut my hair. or whenever i need it cut. It is better because it cuts faster and better than similar products do. Yes it meets my expectations. I would reccomend it to others.
Bri B.
Works well, cheaper than some other expensive brands and in my opinion works just as well! My husband is military so we have to cut his hair often and use this kit!
April B.
Powderly, KY
This produce is a little on the baby side. I use it to cut my husbands hair. Before I'm done my wrist are usually a little tired. On the plus side, it gets the job done. No boaring down, or ridiculous sounds. The cord is unfortunate. We recently switched to a lithium cordless.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I like to start off by saying that i cut my husband and on hair. this is my second favorite tool to use. I I love it for my husban. I prefer th e peanut that I own for my son's hair. it's just easier for him since it's a much smaller clipper
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.