Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Jessica W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Bought this for my boyfriend's brother who cuts hair. The razor is a bit heavy and bulky however it cuts hair really well. I have used them on his hair and I've have watched him use them on others. They look very professional and glide smoothly through all types of hair.
Mika M.
Use to cut my husband and sons hair. While it got the job done, by the time we were done the trimmers were buzzing so loudly my son was scared of it(and that's cleaning and oiling after each head). Used 3 times and and I was not thrilled.
David A.
Eagle Pass, TX
It cuts hair very well, so it fits its purpose. It is quiet and it does not vibrate that much (at least when compared to cheaper models which use a magnetic motor).
The construction is OK: 'chrome-look' plastic, don't get fooled by the metallic shine. Very light.
The guides are OK, they fit fine (some pushing required).
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This works really well for cutting my dads and my boyfriends hair! Its super easy to use, i wish that it was cordless though. It is a durable product that i have used many times, I've owned it for a couple months now. Overall its a very good product
LISA B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this haircut kit last year and I have been really impressed with how well they cut. They are pretty easy to use and even come with an instructional DVD. I bought these at Kmart. I do not have any other clippers to compare these to but I have been very impressed. I will definitely recommend these to family and friends
Diana M.
My son-in-law considers me his barber. I've used this product over and over again. It is so easy to use and gives consistently great results. I apply oil to the blades each time I use it and with this regular and easy maintenance it has lasted a really long time with no end in sight. Very affordable too.
Hannah T.
Conair is my go to razors I go to in stores! My husband uses it more than me but I use it a good bit as well! I would get this product before all the other expensive fancy products. It's loyal lol. Have had it FOREVER.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC
My husband used this as a beginner in learning how to cut his hair and he loved it. This is a great tool for anyone who wants to experiment cutting hair it comes with a lot of other stuff.
Kristin C.
Burleson, TX
We've tried several different clippers but these are our favorite by far. Comes with plenty of pieces and lasts longer than our other ones have already. Just make sure to oil every other time and they are great!
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
Works well and comes with everything you need my husband's not want to change things once he finds out he like something and he has not wanted any other brand since he's got this one
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.