Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Stacy S.
Somerset, KY
This is the best that you can buy for your money. Gives a salon haircut right at home.
Heather b.
Really liked this hair cutting set worked great and came with everything we needed.....
laya_infinity_ W.
It's honestly great for haircuts or boys and girls who have long hair. I really don't have anything to bad to say about it. I have even used it a few time to shave my own head when I was tired or playing with my hair that takes forever to do cuz it's so thick. My step dad also have one and uses it alot on my brothers.
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I am Lamine from Algeria. I liked this product for its use of poetry, its story and its good relationship. I have a big beard. I want to try this. I liked it very much. I work for it. I review it on the SUSHEL MEDIA, for example, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. I have a lot of followers and they will like their product if you are interested. And thank you.❤
My Gmail: laminbertal123@gmail.com
Oussama s.
Relizane
Hi, my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com
Bubba F.
Halifax
You get what you pay for here, so if youre in a pinch and dont want to invest a while lot but still want a quality product for your dollar, then this is the set of clippers for you. They work great, keep them well oiled and they should outlast the cost of investment. Theyre overall a great set of clippers for the value.
Amanda C.
I have had no issues with these clippers. I find in the pack, the clippers are great quality, but the extras are not the greatest. It was a great start point and we will be slowly changing out the accessories to more quality stuff. Perfect for starting at home hair cutting for your family.
Daurin M. P.
After one use It has paid for itself already. The more I use it the more money I save. The clipper are chrome plated for corrosion resistance and really look nice. Lightweight but well made. An easy way to stretch your dollar. A great value.
Recommended!
Lesley J.
Kingston , ON
I've used this razor to shave my brothers hair. I like the adjustable parts for different lengths. I'm not a pro, but I was able to shave his head with relative ease!
Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers, So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: yaminyamin309@gmail.comI LOVE "INFLUENSTER"
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.