Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Emilio H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Works the best, I have owned 2 of these in my life and I will continue to purchase con air products
Mary M.
Cudahy, WI
I love these trimmers. My husband uses them to cut his beard and hair work great!! Had for years
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ll there in a few hours I love 💕 I cannot I was like you cannot is a good night love see y’all
Mai H.
Syracuse, NY
Has lasted us for awhile . Use it to cut my sons hair . Going on 2 years now with no problems !!
Obadiah T.
Oklahoma City, OK
works well but I don't use it much since going to the salon is more convenient for me right now.
Emily M.
Sidney, KY
It's a wonderful set. You have to clean it a lot though in order to continue cutting the hair.
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
I use this to cut my sons and husbands hair and it’s very easy to use! Never have any problems
Heather S.
Saint Paul
Use this product on my husband, son, nephew and any other family friend whom needs a hair trim.
angel t.
My man loves this one and i also use this one ,when hes not looking lol this is a nice shaver
Amanda H.
Riverhead, NY
Works great for the more sensitive private areas and underarms. I absolutely enjoy using it!
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.