Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Millie C.
Nashua, NH
This is my hubbys fav and he really likes to use this for his haircut ! Does nice job and it's a good buy
Shaunta W.
Dexter, NY
I use these clippers to cut and shave my brothers and my son. The product is great for a good hair cut.
PAULA C.
STONEY CREEK
Conair is a great product. It is used by pretty much all my family memebers. They make great gifts too.
Ofelia R.
My husband loves these clippers .. They are pretty great for when you don't have time To go to a barber
Hannah B.
We always do in homehair cuts for my boyfriend. We love these clippers they have lasted quite sometime
Brook C.
This is such a wonderful buzzer. The conair 21-piece kit is great for my husband's hair and my undercut
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging is really nice it’s 30 it’s affordable about this online and I recommend it to everyone
Elizabeth N.
Winston Salem, NC
I use conair hair shavers quite often on my boyfriend to trim his hair and it leaves a noce even cut
leslie b.
San Ysidro, CA
i got one of this and is really good i really recomended , are really good for reals, one super like
Emilio H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Works the best, I have owned 2 of these in my life and I will continue to purchase con air products
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.