Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #3 in Men's Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit

Start your review of Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lizette G.
Dillon, CO
Super afordable and convenient! I specially love the cordless because it gives you more freedom to work with it
Amanda D.
Lancaster, PA
Use it on my fiancés hair, best cut you could get from home instead of going and spending it on a barbershop
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This is a very good tool for the price. This is also very lightweight but well made and works as advertised.
Steven B.
Winter Haven, FL
For the price there not bad. They did start to dull after a few months. But for the price they did their job
Tiffany G.
Crawford, MS
I Love This When I Do My Hair At Home It Does The Hob And Get It Done Nicely And Neatly I Love My Products ❤️
Luz R.
Indio, CA
Me encanta es increíble , y facilísimo de usar , su terminación y fácil uso hace que cada día lo quieras usar
Berkelee W.
Mcalpin
My husband loves this set. The blade glides perfect. Wouldn't go with another trimmer for my husband's hair.
Ana B.
I have two boys. When a trim is needed this does the work. And also helps to keep my husbands face cleaned!
Marissa D.
Bakersfield, CA
Me and my husband use this and gets a clean close shave and don't have to shave for a while until next time
Anjelica R.
Safford, AZ
This is perfect for cutting my sons hair. The color is awesome and it has such a practical design. Love it!