Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

Lori H.
Byron, MN
Bought this so I could cut my husband's hair at home, feels very cheap and lightweight but actually works supeisingly well. It comes with a ton of attachments and extras which was great!
McKenzie G.
Ronda
I recently purchased this razor! It is a great razor to cut thick hair with. It glides and slides right through the hair no pulling and cuts great! Definitely recommend
john m.
Brazil, IN
Use this bad boy about every week or two to do my own hair cuts. It is simple and easy to do your own fades and don't have to worry about spending the money to pay someone to do it for you. Even your untrained friends can easily master these and do you do for you. Have replaced this item once. But that was only after 3 yrs of use easy to maintain and a great value
It's honestly great for haircuts or boys and girls who have long hair. I really don't have anything to bad to say about it. I have even used it a few time to shave my own head when I was tired or playing with my hair that takes forever to do cuz it's so thick. My step dad also have one and uses it alot on my brothers.
Kayla M.
I got this for my husband as a gift so I could cut his hair when he needed it, This product maybe lasted about 10 months when others have lasted years and years. So I am quite disappointed with this haircut kit. I would not recommend it or use it again.
Katherine R.
SAYRE, PA
I love that it comes with so many pieces. I really don't stray away from conair because they work so well so far for me. Just make sure to clean thoroughly after a while. The piece does come off so you can clean underneath it.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
My husband loves this! He's bought them again and again when they break, or get old, and with out and just don't work right anymore. Would definitely suggest to friends 😊😊
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
I cut my husbands and best friends hair with these clippers. My husband likes these because there are no surprise long hairs, every thing is even and it's a clean cut every time. My best friend shaved a part of her head from ear to ear underneath her pony tail and the upkeep is pretty often to make sure its even to keep her looking her best. Two happy customers over here!
Julie H.
Abingdon, IL
I used this to trim my husbands hair, it got the job done but it was very difficult for me to hold and use for too long, it vibrates worse than other brands and I have trouble with my muscles and nerves so this was not good for me. I trim his hair a lot and this trimmer only lasted a few months as well. I would recommend you spend more money and get a Wahl instead, they don't vibrate as bad and the one I use now has been going strong for 2 years so far.
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc
Mariya P.