Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.Conair 21-Piece Chrome Haircut Kit uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CONAIR #2 in Electric Razors

Professional Looking Haircutting & Trimming Results at Home Get the look of professional hair care at home with this kit that comes complete with all the tools of the trade.  Powerful clipper with 5-detent taper control, nine attachment combs and a powerful DC motor for 50% more cutting power to blade.  Provides 50 precision height settings. Now with DC motor providing 50% more cutting power to blade. For all lengths and hair styles. Diamond sharpened carbon steel blades. Complete kit for the entire family. Powerful clipper with 5 detent taper control. 9 comb. see more...

• My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on h...1 Answers
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this so I could cut my husband's hair at home, feels very cheap and lightweight but actually works supeisingly well. It comes with a ton of attachments and extras which was great!
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
I cut my husbands and best friends hair with these clippers. My husband likes these because there are no surprise long hairs, every thing is even and it's a clean cut every time. My best friend shaved a part of her head from ear to ear underneath her pony tail and the upkeep is pretty often to make sure its even to keep her looking her best. Two happy customers over here!
john m.
Brazil, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this bad boy about every week or two to do my own hair cuts. It is simple and easy to do your own fades and don't have to worry about spending the money to pay someone to do it for you. Even your untrained friends can easily master these and do you do for you. Have replaced this item once. But that was only after 3 yrs of use easy to maintain and a great value
Kayla M.
I got this for my husband as a gift so I could cut his hair when he needed it, This product maybe lasted about 10 months when others have lasted years and years. So I am quite disappointed with this haircut kit. I would not recommend it or use it again.
April B.
Powderly, KY
This produce is a little on the baby side. I use it to cut my husbands hair. Before I'm done my wrist are usually a little tired. On the plus side, it gets the job done. No boaring down, or ridiculous sounds. The cord is unfortunate. We recently switched to a lithium cordless.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
My husband loves this! He's bought them again and again when they break, or get old, and with out and just don't work right anymore. Would definitely suggest to friends 😊😊
David A.
Eagle Pass, TX
It cuts hair very well, so it fits its purpose. It is quiet and it does not vibrate that much (at least when compared to cheaper models which use a magnetic motor).
The construction is OK: 'chrome-look' plastic, don't get fooled by the metallic shine. Very light.
The guides are OK, they fit fine (some pushing required).
LISA B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this haircut kit last year and I have been really impressed with how well they cut. They are pretty easy to use and even come with an instructional DVD. I bought these at Kmart. I do not have any other clippers to compare these to but I have been very impressed. I will definitely recommend these to family and friends
Christopher W.
Instead of hitting the barber shop every two weeks, this is a worthy investment. I tend to keep my hair at super short length so this is a good investment to keep the sides tight.
nita C.
My husband would love to have one of these he could cut he's on hair ..that would be so nice Thanks again ncc