Conair 207P Infinity Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black uploaded by missy t.Conair 207P Infinity Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black uploaded by missy t.

BY CONAIR

Clare C.
Clare C.
Austin, TX
Absolutely the best hair dryer I've ever had... because I've only owned this one! My mom had it for years before she gave it to me... so I've had it for 6. Going strong! When I forget my hair dryer while travelling or visiting a friend's house, tears well up in my eyes. It's just THE BEST. I'm so happy to know that this model is still for sale for the hopefully-never-comes moment this one kicks the bucket!
missy t.
missy t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok dryer! Easy to use and Mine is getting older! It is time for a new Conair! Reasonably priced. To be honest it is too top heavy. My brush gets stuck in the grate. I was going to return it but I kept having to use it so I'll keep it but not in love.
Alexus G.
Alexus G.
Pueblo, CO
I love any blow dryer. I haven't mastered the blow out yet, but that is def my goal. I usually use rollers in my hair and blow dry them. Over all, great product. Heats up enough to dry my hair perfectly
Isabela C.
Isabela C.
Hillside, NJ
Love this brand, great hair tools! I love it I also have the curling wand!!!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't dry my hair every day, so I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a dryer.  But I didn't want a cheap-o one that would destroy my hair either.  I like being able to store the cord up in the handle of this which keeps it from being a mess when not in use too.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hairdryer, does it's work but really nothing special.  I don't feel that the tourmaline reduces my frizz or anything.  But like I said, it does it's work. And the good thing is it is very strong and lightweight compared to other hairdryers.
Selena A.
Selena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's absolutely amazing. I had mine for awhile. Very long lasting product. Definitely worth the money. A bit spendy but not too bad. You definitely get what you pay for with this! I love it and recommend it !
Krystal I.
Krystal I.
Adkins, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this hair dryer for a while now and I love it. It is one of the best I have used. I don't often blow dry my hair just because it take me a long time but this seeems to help the process more than other hair dryers I have used.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
works well, but I feel like there are probably some higher-end blow dryers that would do the job a little better without causing as much damage to your hair. for the current price, it's super worth it and does everything you need it to
Maria S.
Maria S.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairdryer is alright. It gets the job done when you need it super high and quick. Mine gets really dusty for some reason. And it'll occasionally smell like burnt cable but I like to use it when I shower before bed.
Beth P.
Beth P.
Hobart, IN
Does it have a cool setting?
Thiphanny A.
Thiphanny A.
Ele eh bom.?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it come in any other color?