Conair 207P Infinity Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black uploaded by missy t.Conair 207P Infinity Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black uploaded by missy t.

BY CONAIR

Rachael P.
Lineville , AL
This is amazing. I had this blow dryer almost ten years before it quit and I immediately bought another one. Great price. My sister has a chi brand dryer and I would not trade her for my Conair tourmaline dryer for anything. My hair looks silky and healthy after every use.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i have never used a more simple hair dryer. satisfied isn’t even enough to cover it! it’s pretty affordable, and totally worth every cent! i bought it online, and my mom and i have been using it for over 8 years, and it still works exactly as it did 8 years ago!
Tara L.
Love this hairdryer! It gets the job done fast, and usually leaves my hair silky smooth. I'm pretty satisfied with how long it's lasted, and it was a decent price for what I've gotten out of it. I'm always hesitant to try new ones, but this one is a winner!
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
Excellent hair dryer! It's affordable and is easy to use. I am a first time buyer for this company but will definitely continue to use and buy products. I am very satisfied with the quality and will recommend to others as well!
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
I can't say enough about this dryer. I have bought one for all my friends because they fell in love with mine. I own 3 and keep them at all my homes so I never have to worry about having a dryer that doesn't work! This one is so powerful it dries so quickly.
Antonia M.
El Dorado
I love this hair dryer it gets hot enough and the cool setting is much needed. The accessories are really useful. I would recommend this to anyone with thick or thin hair. It will fit most consist attachments.
Carmelle🍍 P.
San Diego, CA
I love the heat options on this Conair hair dryer. I can blast the snowflake button to pull all the heat out when it's getting too hot. This makes a huge difference to my naturally curly hair as too much heat can damage it. I also like the retractable cord feature. It helps keeps my bathroom tidy.
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Great hairdryer, does it's work but really nothing special.  I don't feel that the tourmaline reduces my frizz or anything.  But like I said, it does it's work. And the good thing is it is very strong and lightweight compared to other hairdryers.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
I don't dry my hair every day, so I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a dryer.  But I didn't want a cheap-o one that would destroy my hair either.  I like being able to store the cord up in the handle of this which keeps it from being a mess when not in use too.
Nikki B.
I've had this hair dryer for forever now and never has it let me down I love it and if I were to ever need a new hair dryer I would most likely try to get another of the same I'm proudly loyal to this product
Beth P.
Hobart, IN
Does it have a cool setting?
Thiphanny A.
Ele eh bom.?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does it come in any other color?
Patty T.