BY CONAIR

Buy on Amazon
Michelle E.
Helena , AL
This set is good for a home haircut. The scissors come very sharp but the blades won't stay sharp on the trimmer. Make sure that you oil the blades or they will pull hair. The guards are plentiful and come in several sizes. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to save some money by trimming hair at home.
Tsneem Y.
Bettendorf, IA
I feel like a princess as I blow my hair away. As the hot air blows onto my hair, many times in my face, I can feel my hair slowly drying into the style that I want it in. When I'm done, I fluff my hair to show off in the mirror the wonderful work the blow dryer and I have done to achieve this victory.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Just like a warm bubble bath for your feet. Soak a few times a week but make sure you keep it sterile otherwise bacteria can cause foot issues, use a good lotion after you dry your feet off and pain your toes with your favorite nail polish. Its like a spa at home.
Kristina M.
I have been using Conair products for many years. I have been cutting both my boys hair since they first starting get hair cuts. They are 18 and 23 now and  this would be my second set now. Love the fact that is has so many pieces. I have never been disappointed.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
My husband loves these! He has to shave his head about once or twice a week and these are the ones he has found most effective! He highly recommend them
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This grooming kit is wonderful and very affordable with a ton of attachments. It's great for my husband to use between haircuts.
Karen L.
Amherst, Nova Scotia
We use ours at least monthly. The males in our house like their hair short, especially in the summer. It's so nice to have a good quality set of clippers in the house so we can buzz as needed. Dosent pull or make loud noises and is very light weight to handle. Saves money as well!
Robin E.
Kirkland lake , NV
Good kit for the price. lasted quite awhile and did a good job. I would recommend