Conair 2-in-1 Stainless Styler

Straighten or curl your hair with one powerful tool! The InfinitiPRO by Conair® 2-in-1 Styler features extra-long floating titanium ceramic coated plates that protect hair for less damage while styling. You’ll have enough heat settings for every hair type and texture!

Does this work well on hair that's shoulder length or shorter?
Does this work well on thicker hair?
I can’t find many reviews on this product or even tutorials. Is this product worth the money?
Start your review of Conair 2-in-1 Stainless Styler!
Regan H.
Westerville , OH
Definitely took some getting used to but overall a great product! This curling iron is perfect to create beachy waves with straight ends fast and easy.
Ashley B.
I thought for sure this wouldn't work... But it did! Easier and faster than an iron or a wand, with effortless great results! Definitely would recommend, all my friends are going and getting it now!
Bruna C.
Cumming, GA
Conair 2-in-1 Stainless Styler uploaded by Bruna C.
The good thing about this product is: it works two in one and I’m really happy with that! It’s easy (but you have to practice a little bit). Half of my hair is straight and the other half is curly, so I really like use this product with both options available. I usually use it 2-3x per week. I do recommend it!
Sarah R.
I owned this yeaaaars ago, when I was much younger and knew nothing about hair. It worked very well- it both straightened and curled very nicely. I liked it for a nice intro, affordable hair hot tool.
Linley H.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Let me start off by saying that for someone who wants to be able to have one styler to get multiple looks, this product is perfect for you. I will say that it is pretty user friendly, but can be difficult to produce a curl on your own head if you are not used to using a straightener to achieve a curl. It is a nice weight, and I like that you can adjust the heat settings, but I am not crazy about the curls that you get. I found that the outside of the iron didn't get quite hot enough to be able to use it as a wand, and the typical straightener to curl technique produced a curl that was a bit too tight for my liking. I prefer a loose curl that gives a lot of volume rather than a head full of tight curls. I think the price is pretty good considering you are getting both a straightener and a curling iron for the price of one, and Conair is a good and trusted brand.
Shandell E.
Conair 2-in-1 Stainless Styler uploaded by Shandell E.
The conair 2 in 1 stainless steel styler is now my new favorite styling product! Not only does it straighten your hair but it allows you to create beautiful curls as well. It also replaced my original curling iron and straightener, which frees up a lot more space. I couldnt be more pleased with how easy this product was to use. It has five diffrent heat settings and gets hot really quick so your not waiting forever! I would recommend this to anyone who needs more space, time and still wants acheive beautiful results. Thank you for letting me review this!! #conair
Gabriela L.
Arlington, VA
Conair 2-in-1 Stainless Styler uploaded by Gabriela L.
Conair 2-in-1 Stainless Styler uploaded by Gabriela L.
It’s an amazing product, it’s easy to use and works really well. I can straight and curl my hair with the same thing and it feels amazing. I love to have a wavy hair, looks natural
Jill C.
Somerville, MA
I had seen many commercials about this product and was very interested in seeing how well it worked. When I received it as part of a free trial, I was very excited. I have always been someone who loves to do hair and like to braid and style all of my friend's hair for any type of events. I have done multiple proms and graduations. Typically, I use a straightener and or wand on my hair and always love how it comes out. For someone who is not as experienced with hair, or someone who does not want to use multiple tools, I believe this product would be perfect. However, I have a specific way I like my hair curled and could not get my hair in a way that I liked using this product. I think I am just very accustomed to the wand I use and being that I like the results I get with that, I am unsatisfied trying to use another product. I can see the use of this tool in the market, but more for people inexperienced with hair and want something low maintenance.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own.
Anna H.
I love to take this with me on trip so you only have to pack one tool. I dislike this because if does not keep my hair curly or straight. I received this for free for testing purposes.
Savannah W.
Greenville, SC
I love my conair 2 in 1 straightener and curling wand. I’m so glad influenster sent my this product to try for free it straightens better than any other straightener I have used and when I use it to curl my hair is leaves nice big girls just the way I like them!