Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Brush Kit uploaded by Elisa H.Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Brush Kit uploaded by Lidia R.

BY CONAIR

AirCare Style As You Dry! 1 1/2" Curling Brush. Creates soft, voluminous curls and waves. Style or Wave as you Dry! Air flows to the roots for added lift & body. Aluminum Barrel provides superior heat transfer for longer-lasting styles. Hot air jets let you style as you dry. Use on wet or dry hair. 1 1/2" curling brush attachment. 1" natural boar. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Compre este cepillo para laciar el cabello y para mi no es la gran cosa, pienso que es más para personas con cabello lacio y que no se les dificulta el lacearlo en cambio para personas con cabello muy rizado como yo, no lo recomiendo, estoy pensando en venderla.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Brush Kit, my husband actually works for a garbage company and someone threw it away, it was still in the box never used. So he brought it home. It works really great on my hair, I can curl and dry my hair at the same
time, it has 2 detachable brushes, and 2 speed settings.
Jan a.
This has being my favorite hair brush for about 15 or 16 years, short hair long hair it works. Easy to carry on on the airplane, in any luggage. Highly recommended! This has 2 options for the brush, one for volume and the other is to make hair silky and wavy or even smooth. I will take one star down cause there is only one problem, cord was longer, now days they are building this electric hair brush with a short electric cord and this make it a little less practical. I buy this Brian’s in California for about $30 and I actually find same hair brush in Arizona for $18
Janet H.
Pasadena, CA
I cannot express how much I thank the beauty gods for this here. My hair would be a mess without it. I take it anywhere. I love how you can change the brush or just plainly remove it for an easier fit when packing. I have been using it for the past 20 yrs!!
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This is a good product but there are a couple of cons. The pro is that it's got the dryer in the brush so you arent having to use both a brush and a dryer at the same time. The cons are, the brush gets tangled in your hair and is very hard to get out. Also, the head of the brush sometimes comes off which makes it hard to keep working.
Caryn A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love my conair hot air brush! It provides an easy way to dry hair without having to balance a brush, dryer, etc. my only complaints are that it doesn't have a super high heat and so it takes a while to get out the frizz and also it doesn't last long before breaking
Salma A.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a shoulder length hair and this product works quickly with very good results.  I bought it in a good price. It is so easy to use and makes my hair look nice and styled. I am very satisfied with it.
Haylee w.
Littlestown, PA
This is a great tool to use to gain full volume curls by just blow drying your hair. You're doing two in one with this product - drying and styling.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
I like this hot brush kit, but It burnt my hair and it made it look horrible! I recommend it for here and there uses, not for daily use!
Elisa H.
Brampton
Holy Grail for my hair styling! I have probably bought like 3 of these since discovering it! The amount of compliments I get about my hair with this is unbelievable! Cuts my hair styling time in half too! Looks like I went to the salon for a blowout every time!
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product
Brittany B.
Saco, ME
How does this product work on super curly hair?