BY CONAIR #3 in Trimmers & Clippers

Model No. GMT180DCS. Diamond sharpened stainless steel blades provides smooth cutting with long lasting sharpness. Turbo setting provides 15% more power. 2 Interchangeable Heads: Fine line beard & mustache trimmer; Nose and ear trimmer; Stainless steel blade (Durable & Sharp); 5 Position attachment comb (blends, tapers and trims); Cordless/Rechargeable; 3 Jawline combs (For final blending); Hold-all charging stand. UL Listed. Limited 2 Year Warranty. see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this for my husband. He has another larger conair that he really likes. However, he wanted something a little smaller for the mustache area. So, I picked this one out. He really liked it a lot.
MARIA A.
Los Angeles, CA
My father loves this conair products besides other products as well no doubt a shamer when it comes to boys facial hair duties
Olivia T.
Milton, FL
Wasn't as good as expected but the fact that it was rechargeable made it very convenient and reusable and I wanted to reuse it actually.
Maddie R.
Peoria, AZ
Bad product. Gave me a very bad shave. Not a close shave either. But this razor didn't give me numbs or cuts.
MIchele J.
Atlanta, GA
I've used this product for years on my body hair and it hasn't let me down! It's very reasonably priced and has lasted a long time!
Dana S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a great product to buy for any of the men in your life. It works very well to trim up facial hair or completely shave it off. It is not as expensive as other products and it works just as well. I found this online but I know that it is sold in many different stores. I would check this out if a man you know needs a new trimming system!
Carol M.
Dyersburg, TN
Works good,it's cordless and that's what I like most about it,it holds a good charge and it cuts great
Michelle H.
Lemoore, CA
My husband uses this and said he loves it and would buy it again. It's easy to use and not as loud as some of the others he's had
Daniela H.
MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT THIS (AT DEPARTAMENT STORE) 2 YEARS AGO.. AND IT STILL WORKING PERFECTLY...
Rachel W.
My husband loves this! He takes pride in his beard and mustache. And when it's time to clean up a bit this is his go to! He loves how close of a shave it gets. And never irritates his skin.
Kendra J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this?
Karina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this razor? I would like to buy one from my husband, but he is very hairy and I want it to be a durable product, do you consider that this would be a good product? Please help