BY CONAIR #3 in Trimmers & Clippers

Model No. GMT180DCS. Diamond sharpened stainless steel blades provides smooth cutting with long lasting sharpness. Turbo setting provides 15% more power. 2 Interchangeable Heads: Fine line beard & mustache trimmer; Nose and ear trimmer; Stainless steel blade (Durable & Sharp); 5 Position attachment comb (blends, tapers and trims); Cordless/Rechargeable; 3 Jawline combs (For final blending); Hold-all charging stand. UL Listed. Limited 2 Year Warranty. see more...

Ashley M.
Summersville, WV
Love that this is rechargeable, and comes with additional attachments. Me and my husband both use this and haven't had any problems. It was one of the cheapest ones so I didn't have high hopes but was pleasantly surprised
Brooke P.
Works perfectly for my husband!!!! Always leaves him ready for the office, or his workout. Fast, smooth, and ready to conquer!!!!
Ryan W.
I have been using this trimmer for years and it never disappoints. It is very durable and is stil sharp after many, many uses.
I like this product but for some reason i have to recharge it like all the time. I bought mines from walmart. It works great as long as its fully charge. There are more expensive one that would work better than this one but so far sp good.
Sonia P.
Jayess, MS
Husband has one. Works great for his needs. He works off so he can pack it and take it on the go. Does everything he needs.
Ashley G.
Gardners, PA
These were ok at first. Then started to dull and not trim even. Went with a professional wahl set and could t have been happier. These will only work well for a short time.
Lynn C.
Bassett, VA
I have to admit this is a everyday must have for my husband.. He loves how fast it recharges, the easiness of using it. Very convent to take along with you on trips. And of course the fact that he doesn't have any razor burn or nicks from it. It's a must have for men .
Stefany T.
Mc Calla, AL
Love that it chargeable greatest thing ever! Don't use the guard on myself but use them for husbands mustache very good item
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
I have been with my husband for 8 years. He has been using this product every few days. It's still working and we have never had any problems
Adam G.
Rome
Live the rechargeable battery no more buying batteries and also does a great job for on the go kind of shaves
Kendra J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this?
Karina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this razor? I would like to buy one from my husband, but he is very hairy and I want it to be a durable product, do you consider that this would be a good product? Please help