BY CONAIR #3 in Trimmers & Clippers

Model No. GMT180DCS. Diamond sharpened stainless steel blades provides smooth cutting with long lasting sharpness. Turbo setting provides 15% more power. 2 Interchangeable Heads: Fine line beard & mustache trimmer; Nose and ear trimmer; Stainless steel blade (Durable & Sharp); 5 Position attachment comb (blends, tapers and trims); Cordless/Rechargeable; 3 Jawline combs (For final blending); Hold-all charging stand. UL Listed. Limited 2 Year Warranty. see more...

Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased this for my husband, great product and I can't believe how long it's lasted. He trims nightly and puts it back on the charger. The attachments work great and he gets a great trim every time. I would buy this again over any brand, hands down!
Rebecca N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the one I bought for my brother for Christmas. He loved it. It worked great on his beard, especially since he has a very thick and heavy beard. Also, his beard grows very fast, and with this clipper he is able to get a closer shave.
Shaina G.
Denver, CO
Worked for about 3 weeks then died on me, had to return it, did not meet my expectations at all, piece of crap. luckily walmart takes everything back, not easy to use, did not hold a charge, maybe i got a faulty one, but i wasn't going to buy another and have the same issues.
Amy N.
Rochester, MI
My husband uses this system to trim his beard and mustache. I often help him, so have used it myself. It is easy to use and comfortable to hold. Love that it is rechargeable. No more batteries! Also like the reasonabile pricetag. Would recommend this trimming system.
Lynn C.
Bassett, VA
I have to admit this is a everyday must have for my husband.. He loves how fast it recharges, the easiness of using it. Very convent to take along with you on trips. And of course the fact that he doesn't have any razor burn or nicks from it. It's a must have for men .
Mejanique C.
I haven't but my husband has he actually never used any other brand only conair I see it as the best brand other than what I regularly use it leaves the area feeling smooth and no straching when the hair is growing back just the price is high with this product
I like this product but for some reason i have to recharge it like all the time. I bought mines from walmart. It works great as long as its fully charge. There are more expensive one that would work better than this one but so far sp good.
Rachel N.
I hope this is a good razor cuz if I was shaving beard or mustache I wouldn't want to be worrying about it cutting my face open making me loook like the joker! Yeet!
Sonia S.
Love that it has a charger. I originally bought it for my husband but like any other woman I took over and now I use them to trim my bikini area. And truthfully they work better than the woman electric trimmer
Ashley G.
Gardners, PA
These were ok at first. Then started to dull and not trim even. Went with a professional wahl set and could t have been happier. These will only work well for a short time.
Kendra J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this?
Karina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this razor? I would like to buy one from my husband, but he is very hairy and I want it to be a durable product, do you consider that this would be a good product? Please help