BY CONAIR #9 in Trimmers & Clippers

Model No. GMT180DCS. Diamond sharpened stainless steel blades provides smooth cutting with long lasting sharpness. Turbo setting provides 15% more power. 2 Interchangeable Heads: Fine line beard & mustache trimmer; Nose and ear trimmer; Stainless steel blade (Durable & Sharp); 5 Position attachment comb (blends, tapers and trims); Cordless/Rechargeable; 3 Jawline combs (For final blending); Hold-all charging stand. UL Listed. Limited 2 Year Warranty. see more...

Perry M.
dayton
My wife bought this for me for Christmas about 3 years ago. I used it maybe 4 times and it stopped working. The blades were breaking and the battery would die way too fast. I would definitely never buy it again. I would also never recommend it to others.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Master Groomer Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Master Groomer Expert
I bought this for my husband. He has another larger conair that he really likes. However, he wanted something a little smaller for the mustache area. So, I picked this one out. He really liked it a lot.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Master Groomer Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Meg V.
High Point, NC
We bought this a couple of years ago we are at the beach. We decided to cut my husband's hair. I work the first few times and then after that I'll be extensions start braking
Dana S.
Master Groomer Expert
This is a great product to buy for any of the men in your life. It works very well to trim up facial hair or completely shave it off. It is not as expensive as other products and it works just as well. I found this online but I know that it is sold in many different stores. I would check this out if a man you know needs a new trimming system!
Rachel W.
My husband loves this! He takes pride in his beard and mustache. And when it's time to clean up a bit this is his go to! He loves how close of a shave it gets. And never irritates his skin.
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I bought this for my partner whom after leaving the military grew a wild beard, which needed some taming. Lol It works great and he says it doesn't tug or pull at his hair. He loves it is rechargeable too. He's looking great thanks to conairs 2-1 beard and mustache trimming system.
Ashley M.
Summersville, WV
Love that this is rechargeable, and comes with additional attachments. Me and my husband both use this and haven't had any problems. It was one of the cheapest ones so I didn't have high hopes but was pleasantly surprised
Kristina K.
Topsham, ME
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday - and every morning when he uses it he thanks me again! This is an awesome and convenient product that is so easy to use! We leave it charging in the bedroom but all he has to do is unplug it and he can take it anywhere! Especially when he showers at work after going to the gym. Highly recommend!
Karina B.
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this razor? I would like to buy one from my husband, but he is very hairy and I want it to be a durable product, do you consider that this would be a good product? Please help
Kendra J.