BY CONAIR #10 in Trimmers & Clippers

Model No. GMT180DCS. Diamond sharpened stainless steel blades provides smooth cutting with long lasting sharpness. Turbo setting provides 15% more power. 2 Interchangeable Heads: Fine line beard & mustache trimmer; Nose and ear trimmer; Stainless steel blade (Durable & Sharp); 5 Position attachment comb (blends, tapers and trims); Cordless/Rechargeable; 3 Jawline combs (For final blending); Hold-all charging stand. UL Listed. Limited 2 Year Warranty. see more...

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I bought this for my partner whom after leaving the military grew a wild beard, which needed some taming. Lol It works great and he says it doesn't tug or pull at his hair. He loves it is rechargeable too. He's looking great thanks to conairs 2-1 beard and mustache trimming system.
Shaina G.
Shaina G.
Denver, CO
Worked for about 3 weeks then died on me, had to return it, did not meet my expectations at all, piece of crap. luckily walmart takes everything back, not easy to use, did not hold a charge, maybe i got a faulty one, but i wasn't going to buy another and have the same issues.
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
Bassett, VA
I have to admit this is a everyday must have for my husband.. He loves how fast it recharges, the easiness of using it. Very convent to take along with you on trips. And of course the fact that he doesn't have any razor burn or nicks from it. It's a must have for men .
Mejanique C.
Mejanique C.
I haven't but my husband has he actually never used any other brand only conair I see it as the best brand other than what I regularly use it leaves the area feeling smooth and no straching when the hair is growing back just the price is high with this product
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased this for my husband, great product and I can't believe how long it's lasted. He trims nightly and puts it back on the charger. The attachments work great and he gets a great trim every time. I would buy this again over any brand, hands down!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Winston Salem , NC
This little guy is a must have in our house! I use it when edging around my son's hairline when cutting his hair. I've even used it to trim my yorki's face. The small design makes it easy to maneuver and it gives a really close and safe shave.
I like this product but for some reason i have to recharge it like all the time. I bought mines from walmart. It works great as long as its fully charge. There are more expensive one that would work better than this one but so far sp good.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Summersville, WV
Love that this is rechargeable, and comes with additional attachments. Me and my husband both use this and haven't had any problems. It was one of the cheapest ones so I didn't have high hopes but was pleasantly surprised
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
My husband loves this! He takes pride in his beard and mustache. And when it's time to clean up a bit this is his go to! He loves how close of a shave it gets. And never irritates his skin.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Gardners, PA
These were ok at first. Then started to dull and not trim even. Went with a professional wahl set and could t have been happier. These will only work well for a short time.
Karina B.
Karina B.
MIAMI, FL
How is this razor? I would like to buy one from my husband, but he is very hairy and I want it to be a durable product, do you consider that this would be a good product? Please help