Conair 2 ct Hair Accessories Set, Multi-Colored uploaded by Teresa K.

BY CONAIR

Introducing the easiest Braid Tool Ever! This Finger-shaped plastic and foam tool that holds hair in place to create a French Braid. Creates a variety of French Braid hairstyles that you can do yourself…in minutes Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. see more...

Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I hoped I found something to make braiding eaiser for me. I'm a beginner and been trying so hard. But this made things even harder. The hair gets frezzi in the foam and gets stuck. If hair is wet I had better luck. Maybe eaiser for someone else. But not I.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
As we all know French braiding is difficult. French braiding your own hair? Forget about it. Enter this beauty tool. I had high hopes. Awesome concept. Lackluster results. Braiding on my daughter turned out "ok". Braiding on myself, not so much...
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
I was so excited to find this product because I've always wanted to learn to braid my own hair! However, this is very difficult to use as the foam pieces always get stuck and make your hair frizzy to the point where you need to re-gather the pieces. Disappointed.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i was so surprised when i saw this! it makes braids so much easier, and my hair be on fleek all the time!