Conair 1875 Watt Pro Styler with Ionic Conditioning uploaded by Maria P.

BY CONAIR #33 in Hair Dryers

The Conair Turbo Styler delivers your favorite hair style, with a black barrel and a teal sparkly finish it's sure to turn some heads. Conair's ionic conditioning minimizes static electricity in your hair, making it silky and shiny without overheating it. This dryer is run by DC motor complete with 3 heat and 2 speed settings, which guarantees speedy and custom styling. The cool shot button allows you to lock in your style while the concentrator is for pin-point styling. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This blow dryer works amazing. I got it on sale for like $15 and wasn't expecting much. But too see how well it performs blows my mind. It came with two attchments. It has 3 speeds and 3 temp settings. It doesn't make my hair super frizzy like most blow dryers do. It dries my hair so quick. And the hottest setting is hot enough but not to were its going to burn my scalp like a lot of them do.
Autumn A.
Columbus, IN
This hair dryer was cheap & I’ve had it for years!!! It does what it’s supposed to and it’s very easy to hold. It was a gift but I’m pretty sure it was purchased at Walmart. For a simple hairdryer I would recommend this!
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
I love this hair dryer! I normally dry my hair everyday and this hair dryer does it fast and efficiently. I love the attachment to provide some columns to my hair! It is a basic hair dryer but perfect for everyone!
Nicole B.
New Paltz , NY
Lightweight hairdryer that dries quite fast! I’ve had this hair dryer for about 7 years and it still works like new. It’s not overly load either which is awesome.
Domonique T.
azusa, CA
I have had this blow dryer for 7 years already and it's still blowing strong. I have thick long hair and it usually takes about a good 30-40 minutes to dry my hair with blow dryers and this one seems to dry it in as little as 20 minutes
Jennifer R.
I love this hairdryer! It gets the job done, and fast! I really like how you can use it on a high or low setting, and also make the air cool, warm, or hot. The diffuser is really nice too and helps you dry your hair without getting frizz. Overall great hairdryer!
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is a great blow dryer. I have very thick hair so it's crucial that I have a great dryer to get the job done and this does so ! I love that it comes with the comb pieces and diffuser.
Jenn H.
Inexpensive, yet powerful dryer. I'm hard on my dryers, so I refuse to spend a lot of money on them. This one has survived a couple of years with me, making it my favorite dryer.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have very curly hair and the heat on this really helps me straighten it. It has a few settings and a few color to choose from. The end adaptor makes it easy to dry hair.
Marta O.
Chicopee
It was a great value for a needed product. I won’t buy anything high end because this works just as great. I’ve had my dryer for a while and it’s works like day one.