Conair 1875 Watt Ion Shine Multi-Setting Styler Hair Dryer uploaded by JoAnn S.

BY CONAIR #31 in Hair Dryers

The Conair Ion Shine Multi-Setting Ceramic Ionic Styler features ionic technology for easy manageability and shine for your hair. The ceramic technology provides even heat and the extreme turbo setting speeds the drying and styling process up. With 16 style settings, a cool shot button and hinged filter, this styler creates versatile and unique hairstyles with ease. With a folding handle, it s perfect for on-the-go styling while still providing its full-size power. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
I've had this hair dryer twice. It works fine and is inexpensive and affordable. I have pretty thin hair, so it dried very quickly and did shine. However, they both stopped working after about a year. I was unsatisfied with the short life of this product. You get what you pay for! I've since replaced with a more expensive brand.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairdryer! I have been using the Conair 1875 Watt Ion Shine Multi-Setting Styler Hair Dryer for years. I always purchase two at a time that way when one wears out, I always have a back up. I definitely recommend this dryer.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Conair hair dryer is super affordable while very perfeshional I love just how great it works and it has different settings for those who want to mix it up this is a great product
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good hair dryer, perfect for traveling because it's a little smaller. It's a nice one as far as price is concerned as well because it's not too expensive.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I've had it for years now and it still works great! Works well when I meet to set my curly hair and comes with all the attachments.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good hair dryer. Not too badly priced, good around holidays for sales. But past ones never lasted very long
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer is amazing! Has multiple settings and makes it super easy to dry your hair!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is a good, basic hair dryer. I have thick hair that is medium length, and it dries my hair in about 5 minutes. I've been using this dryer twice a week for about 6 years without any issues. If you are looking for a basic, reasonably priced product, this is a good option.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All about this Conair multi setting dryer. It gets my hair when it's all wet and doesn't take too long to tame all of my mane. I really like the different settings so it's not just one heat the whole time. I wish more hairdryers had this option. So great!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
This dryer of hair is the best, it marks conair is very good has them best products and of better quality, and above all this dryer of hair is the best I love of truth, my hair looks radiant and it leaves super smooth I love. I recommend that you buy this hair dryer.
María S.
María S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Calienta bastante? trae el articulo para hacer las ondas o rulos?