BY CONAIR

For comfort and efficiency, pick up an 1875 Watt Dryer from Conair! It s specially designed with an ergonomic handle for ease and comfort of use. It features 2 heat and speed settings. With it’s powerful motor and features, this dryer will make styling quick and easy. Dry fast and with style! 2 Speed/Heat settings. Ergonomic handle for comfortable use. Hang ring. 1875 Watts Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Manh S.
Modesto, CA
Had this hair dryer for years and it still works perfectly fine. Dries my hair perfectly. I use it every other day depending what I want to do to my hair. I am satisfied with the dryer. And I do think it’s fine the way it is. This is an affordable hair dryer. It’s cheap and lasts long
Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
It was an ok dryer... It took me a while to get my hair dry, and it left it kind of brittle, but nothing some of my hair care products couldn't handle! I only bought it because it was cheap and I couldn't get the one I wanted... But I can't say it didn't get my hair to where it needed to be. Maybe if I bought a better conair dryer I'd change my mind.
Amy H.
My hair dryer had given out so I ran to the store and ended up getting this Conair and have no regrets. I have moderately curly hair and I‎t dries I‎t quickly and makes I‎t fairly straight. I recently replaced my original one and would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive but effective tool.
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
This hairdryer has not burned my hair as of yet. The low setting makes my hair less frizzy and the high setting gets all of my hair roots and all completely dry and no time
Crystal C.
Houma
Really enjoying this hairdryer, it has your basic settings and still works great. This hairdryer is very affordable. I use this hairdryer on a weekly basis.  I like to flip my hair over to better dry the underneath. As always every hairdryer could use some wall attachment for hands free blow drying.
Maddy S.
beach park
This product does its job. It really isn’t a very fancy thing but if you need a blow dryer for simple everyday use then I would recommend this one. It isn’t a super stellar salon quality dryer. But it certainly will get your hair dry.
Cristy A.
501 Elwood Drive, Danville Kentucky
I like this hair dryer for the price. I really try not to spend a lot of money on hair dryers. This product dries just fine, it’s just a basic product, no accessories come with it. I would recommend including some accessories.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Not a fan of this. The price is the reason I bought it but the results are not good. Definitely in the market for a new dryer. I definitely got what I was paying for (cheaply made and cheap price tag)...
Teia W.
Fast and easy-to-use. I have long hair, to my waist, and this hair dryer is my go to. Days my hair fast and evenly and the controls are easy to Use without having to stop what im doing to look at it.
Faith M.
Bay St Louis, MS
Not the best but it gets the job done. If the dryer gets too hot, it barely blows for a minute or two then, it blows normal for about 5 minutes. Definitely wish I would have bought a different one.