Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer

For comfort and efficiency, pick up an 1875 Watt Dryer from Conair! It s specially designed with an ergonomic handle for ease and comfort of use. It features 2 heat and speed settings. With it’s powerful motor and features, this dryer will make styling quick and easy. Dry fast and with style! 2 Speed/Heat settings. Ergonomic handle for comfortable use. Hang ring. 1875 Watts Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer uploaded by Lisa M.
I hate the Conair 1875 blow dryer. The end back of the blow dryer is open enough that your hair can get in and it wound around the blade. It's a piece or two at a time but I don't care to have my hair ripped out due to a blow dryer. It's also fairly loud. There are a lot better cost effective blow dryers out there!
Payton D.
Wichita, KS
Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer uploaded by Payton D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Conair could have put a little more effort into this product if you ask me. It's still a good hair dryer but it could get hotter and not die or fry itself so easily and I would have said five stars!
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer uploaded by Kayla J.
This is a great hair dryer. I have had it for at least 2 years and it is still going strong. The settings are good on it but I do wish it had a medium. I am used to three settings so this took a little getting used to. The top setting seemed a little too much but I got used to it. I am working towards not blow drying my hair anymore to prevent damage but when I do this does the job quickly.
Nataly S.
Lytle, TX
Found this at a thrift store and it’s still going strong! I’ve had it for about 2 years now and I have no issues with it. Satisfied with this purchase!
Mary M.
Stigler, OK
Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer uploaded by Mary M.
This is a pretty basic hair dryer I don't remember how much it cost but my mom and I have had it for years I remember it wasn't very expensive and we bought it at Dollar General. I do recommend this product it gets the job done in not too long of time.
Jennifer B.
Laramie, WY
Powerful smaller dryer and has the heat and cooling option when things are too hot! Packs well for travel
Megan B.
Paducah, KY
It's an ok hair dryer. It took quite a bit to get my hair dry and for some reason I didn't feel alot of heat. I'll stick to my other hair dryer that I have.
Maria M.
Highland Park, IL
Purchased at: Target
it's comfortable it's practical it's small it's perfect for travel. And above all else it is cheap. When I bought it I was a bit skeptical of its quality because it really was incredible its price, but I was pleasantly surprised because it really is wonderful, it uses it mainly because I have very long hair I live in a very cold climate and it fits me purple, drying itself only about 4 to 5 hours, but with this small but powerful dryer it is a job of less than 5 minutes. I am simply grateful and delighted. Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer
Aurelija B.
For this price is amazing hair dryer. It’s have cooling button and I love it. Totally recommend if you don’t need something fancy
Manh S.
Modesto, CA
Had this hair dryer for years and it still works perfectly fine. Dries my hair perfectly. I use it every other day depending what I want to do to my hair. I am satisfied with the dryer. And I do think it’s fine the way it is. This is an affordable hair dryer. It’s cheap and lasts long

Looking for your answer?