Conair 1875 Watt Dryer

The leading designer and manufacturer of professional hair styling appliances for over 40 years 1875 Watts For fast drying 2 Heats 2 Speeds Folding Handle For compact travel and storage Cool Shot Button To lock in style Dual Voltage Professional Length Line Cord One Year Limited Warranty Hair Hotline Call: 1-800-3-CONAIR Or visit us on the web at: conair.com ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn R.
This hair dryer works magnificent. It dries my hair in five minutes or less which is great when you have just woken up late and only had time to shower and blow dry your hair. The heat is not bad either, only if you leave it at the same spot for a long time will it burn your scalp.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
A hair dryer is a hair dryer right? Well this is the one that I own and I don't believe it's any more or less special then others I've owned. It does the job and is affordable but I typically only use it occasionally as I like to air dry
Carlin B.
Portland , OR
I like the size of this dryer. It is compact enough to travel with. It's super simple, no frills dryer. I use it regularly and I am
satisfied with it. I bought mine a while ago in Canada at a Shoppers drug mart. Good purchase!
Hannah C.
Manassas Park, VA
I got this probably 10 years ago and it still works! My mom has a brand new dryer and mine is way more powerful than hers! I wish they made attachments for it, but it is pretty old. I love Conair!
Brittany B.
Bargersville, IN
For such a small hair drying this model hold its own! I have medium length hair and this dryer dries it with no problem, and it only takes about 4 minutes! Such a space saver and all around great product!
Stephanie C.
This blow dryer is small , light weight , and blows hot as fire. It good for travel , and I have pack it numerous times and it never failed to give great results . I'm so satisfied with the power of this product and its price . A definite must buy . If I had to buy it again I won't not hesitate .
Lindsey P.
This is great hair dryer! It is powerful and dries my hair super fast while being small and efficient to carry on trips. I have really thick hair and this cuts the drying time in half!
Kara W.
Los Angeles, CA
Great size. I move around a lot and this is great for travel. Nice settings. Simple and nothing fancy but gets the job done at a good price. It was a gift
Kirsten H.
I love this hairdryer! It's really compact which makes it easier to transport. It also isn't too bulky and is easy to handle.
Sarah L.
I have this in zebra print. I love it. I've had it for 4 years and it's still going strong. I will be very sad when it dies.