Conair 1875 Watt Cord-Keeper Styler uploaded by Caylie S.Conair 1875 Watt Cord-Keeper Styler uploaded by Anabel R.Conair 1875 Watt Cord-Keeper Styler uploaded by amanda h.

BY CONAIR

Conair® 1875 Watt Cord-Keeper® Styler.
Say goodbye to the cord!
Cool.
Control your frizz!
Get less frizz with ionic conditioning.
Cord retracts at the push of button.
Folding handle for easy storage and portability.
Powerful and lightweight.
Cool shot locks style in place. see more...

Conair 1875 Watt Cord-Keeper Styler
  • "Love this blow dryer but it gets so hot on the handle part I have to blow dry my hair in sections and give it a few minutes break in between time." in 2 reviews
  • "No more tangled cords and works great on hair." in 1 review
  • "Easy to store and makes my hair look and feel great." in 1 review
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
My first ever blow dryer. got it on sale at CVS and loving it. definitely helps dry my long thick hair when I need to get going quickly. plus its very small and the cord retracts. perfect for traveling or small apartments
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
I love this blow dryer i like that it has a cord retractor and that it folds.
jo c.
Pasadena, CA
I didn't buy this in the last year, but I'm a huge fan of this hair dryer! Main reasons for selection: portability (the cord retracts and handle folds up), and multiple settings (high/low + cold/warm/hot + cool Blast function). I can also attest that this hair dryer holds up over time! Love it.
Haley R.
I have had this blow dryer for over a year now. The price was good. My other blew up so I just needed a new one quickly and got this one. I'm glad I did. I color my hair and use heat regularly. I use it atleast 3 times a week. I'm satisfied with this product
yvette o.
Perris, CA
Best blow dryer everrrrrrrrrr!!!I had broke an old one and purchased this one and I love it...I don't blow dry my hair often but when I do this does it's job for sure
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
I travel a lot for my job, and saving space in my suitcase is super important. That's a huge reason why I went with a dryer that had a cord keeper. The temperature settings are comparable to other dryers, so thankfully I haven't been scorched while drying my hair. One thing that is disappointing is that it overheats very easily, and starts to smell like something is burning. I don't know if that's "normal" with all dryers, but that's the only con I have with this dryer.
Aubrey K.
Nashville, TN
I've used this hairdryer for several years. One feature I love is that it folds in half, which makes it the perfect hairdryer to bring when traveling. For a short period of time I thought the battery was going out, because the air current was less powerful than normal, but lately it has been working well once more.
Annie D.
Blacksburg, SC
I bought this product thinking I was going to love it! An easy way to keep your space clean with the cord keeper. I maybe had it 3 months and was in the middle of frying my hair and it just stopped working. I was extremely disappointed because when it did work it dried my hair really nicely. Just it breaking in the short amount of time I had it really ruined the product for me.
Angela S.
Boise, ID
super duper handy for travel and I love that it extracts the cord for easy storage anywhere. Easy to keep clean and plenty of power for drying long heavy thick hair in under 5 minutes. I used this product every other day until I borrowed it to someone and they broke it. I will be purchasing another one if not similar if I can find it again for sure.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this blow dryer at Walgreens because I had forgot mine at home. It did the job but wasn't the best. You pay for the quality you get. I've had this for about a year and I've noticed it now has a strange burning smell whenever I turn it on. It lasted for a couple months, there's better blow dryers out on the market.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone recommend this?