BY CONAIR

Conair® 1875 Watt Cord-Keeper® Styler.
Say goodbye to the cord!
Cool.
Control your frizz!
Get less frizz with ionic conditioning.
Cord retracts at the push of button.
Folding handle for easy storage and portability.
Powerful and lightweight.
Cool shot locks style in place. see more...

Conair 1875 Watt Cord-Keeper Styler
  • "Love this blow dryer but it gets so hot on the handle part I have to blow dry my hair in sections and give it a few minutes break in between time." in 2 reviews
  • "No more tangled cords and works great on hair." in 1 review
  • "Easy to store and makes my hair look and feel great." in 1 review
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
I've had this hair dryer for at least 3 years. It's still working and I haven't had any problems with it so far. It works well and dries my hair quick. It has warm or hot options to choose from. It also has a cold blast option. I have nothing bad to say about it. I think I purchased at the dollar general. I would recommend this hairdryer.
Shirley V.
Great travel-friendly hair dryer! The handle can fold up and stores the cord with the simple press of a button. Folding it up can be a bit tricky though. It has various heat settings and a button for cold air. The dryer has a similar amount of power as a larger one and dries my hair in the same amount of time.
Danni G.
White lake, MI
Gets the job done. I have very thick hair and it takes some extra time, but I don't have to dry my hair very often, so I like that it keeps the cord all together.
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
I travel a lot for my job, and saving space in my suitcase is super important. That's a huge reason why I went with a dryer that had a cord keeper. The temperature settings are comparable to other dryers, so thankfully I haven't been scorched while drying my hair. One thing that is disappointing is that it overheats very easily, and starts to smell like something is burning. I don't know if that's "normal" with all dryers, but that's the only con I have with this dryer.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this hairdryer for several years. One feature I love is that it folds in half, which makes it the perfect hairdryer to bring when traveling. For a short period of time I thought the battery was going out, because the air current was less powerful than normal, but lately it has been working well once more.
Annie D.
Blacksburg, SC
I bought this product thinking I was going to love it! An easy way to keep your space clean with the cord keeper. I maybe had it 3 months and was in the middle of frying my hair and it just stopped working. I was extremely disappointed because when it did work it dried my hair really nicely. Just it breaking in the short amount of time I had it really ruined the product for me.
Angela S.
Boise, ID
super duper handy for travel and I love that it extracts the cord for easy storage anywhere. Easy to keep clean and plenty of power for drying long heavy thick hair in under 5 minutes. I used this product every other day until I borrowed it to someone and they broke it. I will be purchasing another one if not similar if I can find it again for sure.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
I just recently purchased a more expensive hair dryer, but for most of my life I have used a ConAir dryer. I can't say anything spectacular about them, other than they last forever. The one i have currently has an attachable diffuser which i like, as the one i purchased to fit on all styles rarely stays on.
jennifer c.
Orange , VA
This is an easy review to write because they said the exact same blow dryer I have I've had it for a little bit and it is great it produces a lot of air and has a cool nozzle and a novel or switch and I use it on a regular basis and I've never had any problems with it it's a great product once again
heather r.
i got this for Christmas i havent owned a hair dryer in a few years now because i loved the one i owned and couldnt find it anywhere  so when i received this i was thrilled it drys my hair faster than the one i used to own.   it doesnt dry out my hair like alot of hair dryers do
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Would anyone recommend this?

Walmart